26.09.2012, Ibrox, Rangers 2-0 Motherwell

Games Played: 5

Wins: 4

Draws: 1

Defeats: 0

Goals for : 10

Against: 1

:rolleyes:

ffs i agree he shouldnt replace ally, but give mccall the same financial backing as ally and see how the results fare, we are still outspending motherwell remember

Stuart McCall is a great guy, with a tremendous association for our club. But he's not Ally McCoist.

Let's just get behind Ally and the team.

Yes we know we have been pish at times but last night proved the players we have can actually play football and a very enjoyable brand at that.

Stuart has done a fine job at Motherwell with the little resources he has been given so shouldnt be judged against Ally in terms of head to head results.

Let's just get behind Ally and the team.

Yes we know we have been pish at times but last night proved the players we have can actually play football and a very enjoyable brand at that.

Stuart has done a fine job at Motherwell with the little resources he has been given so shouldnt be judged against Ally in terms of head to head results.

Good reply, this should close the thread. (tu)

The 'i told you so' threads are as annoying as the 'Replace Ally with.....' threads on here, cant we just enjoy a good result these days.

Naw there noe, noe even close so they urny. Nuffin like it. Or so it goes. :rolleyes:

Of course they are mate. (tu) Seems not, not without our fans falling over themselves to point score and troll, it is pathetic.

Pish!

For my money he is getting it right, slowly but surely. They certainly were up for it from the start. Got at them big time. Lee Wallace/Frase Aird, a marriage made in heaven. The young players have much to be proud of on last night's performance and they can only get better.

This is Ally's team and they are champions in the making. No doubt there will be some banana skins on the way, but Quis Separabit?.....NO ONE, as we ARE the people!

BTW, Didn't mean Stuart was pish. Fuckin loved him as a player and doing a great job at the Well, but just don't like the thought of comparing two Rangers greats and we should all be 100% behind Ally and fed up to fuck with talk of him being replaced. I am enjoying this time away from the haters of our club and Ally is a key part of this journey back to the top, which maybe turn out to be the greatest feat in our history. He will be the one to put the bheasts to the sword once and for all!!! With a little help from Charles of course, because that man is playin a blinder himself!

BTW, Didn't mean Stuart was pish. Fuckin loved him as a player and doing a great job at the Well, but just don't like the thought of comparing two Rangers greats and we should all be 100% behind Ally and fed up to fuck with talk of him being replaced. I am enjoying this time away from the haters of our club and Ally is a key part of this journey back to the top, which maybe turn out to be the greatest feat in our history. He will be the one to put the bheasts to the sword once and for all!!! With a little help from Charles of course, because that man is playin a blinder himself!

Well said that man. Have a rep

Naw there noe, noe even close so they urny. Nuffin like it. Or so it goes. :rolleyes:

Of course they are mate. (tu) Seems not, not without our fans falling over themselves to point score and troll, it is pathetic.

Its a few who spoil it for the rest of us, shame but i suppose thats what makes forums intresting, all the diffrent people and views. Doesnt mean i have to agree with them though.