naming rights

muff8

It seems like you are actually looking forward to this day which is a shame.

This is not a dig mate but get over the orange pish, it really does sadden me that you would sell history and sugest a name like that to replace.

Orange is NOT a rangers colour

:shifty:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realise imo you as big an enemy to my club as the sfa.

However you enjoy being a plastic rangers fan by thinking the colour orange and shouting ftp makes you a good rangers fan.

goodday Sir.

not ur club, our club. You want to relate it to changing badge and stuff, don't remember mentioning that and I don't think CG mentioned it last night. He did mention naming rights though, so again, whatever u think doesn't matter, it will happen, so dry your yaks, SIR

Plastic rangers fan aye, lol. U don't seem to know what's going on around you, keep smokin

On a similar theme to the Barcelona sponsor shirt deal for many years they pointblank refused sponsorship deals taking a moral high ground or a pride thing,eventually they realised they were chucking money away and for what PRIDE and now its not even a story anymore.

Time is always elvolving.

Unfortunately Football isnt just about football anymore. <cr>

you do realise imo you as big an enemy to my club as the sfa.

However you enjoy being a plastic rangers fan by thinking the colour orange and shouting ftp makes you a good rangers fan.

goodday Sir.

It is not just your club, and you handwringers do more damage to our club.