Former Gers managing great clubs

MKGER

Not the biggest but probably the highest, Nepal - Graham Roberts.

:) quality, he's defiantly reached the peak of his career. Like your Duncan find, good work. Not sure Newcastle are a great club but they're certainly a big one.

You back over in Arizona? If so you enjoy your trip.....please tell me if not back. you never went to the Stirling game biggrin.gif

Im back home.

I managed the QOS, Montrose and Motherwell games. Thank F I wasnt at Stirling! Cant pin THAT one on me!

Shota Arveladze - AZ Alkmaar

Christian Nerlinger - Bayern Munich

Pieter Huistra - FC Groningen

Derek Ferguson - Clydebank, Stranraer, Glenafton Athletic

Richard Gough - Livingston

Terry Butcher - Coventry City, Sunderland, Motherwell, Brentford, Sydney FC, Inverness CT

Stuart Munro - Gippsland Falcons, Carlton, Parramatta Power, Oakleigh Cannon and South Melbourne

Frank de Boer - Ajax

John Brown - Dumbarton, Clyde

Colin Hendry - Blackpool, Clyde

Trevor Francis - Sheffield Wednesday, Birmingham City, Crystal Palace

Not all big clubs but interesing to see where some of our ex-players managed after they retired from playing.

Shota Arveladze - AZ Alkmaar

Christian Nerlinger - Bayern Munich

Pieter Huistra - FC Groningen

Derek Ferguson - Clydebank, Stranraer, Glenafton Athletic

Richard Gough - Livingston

Terry Butcher - Coventry City, Sunderland, Motherwell, Brentford, Sydney FC, Inverness CT

Stuart Munro - Gippsland Falcons, Carlton, Parramatta Power, Oakleigh Cannon and South Melbourne

Frank de Boer - Ajax

John Brown - Dumbarton, Clyde

Colin Hendry - Blackpool, Clyde

Trevor Francis - Sheffield Wednesday, Birmingham City, Crystal Palace

Not all big clubs but interesing to see where some of our ex-players managed after they retired from playing.

:clap: great stuff, like you say, not all big clubs but intresting non the less. Hows Huistra doing at groningen? I dont know much about them or whats expected.

i checked out the dutch league, shota doesnt seem to be doing well at AZ.

Hows Huistra doing at groningen?

Huistra moved to De Graafschap who had just been relegated for 2012 season. They are now mid table.

Mistake on Shota. Shota was assistant manager at AZ under Van Gaal, Koeman and then Advocaat and doing very well. He is now manager of Kayserispor in Turkey.

:clap: great stuff, like you say, not all big clubs but intresting non the less. Hows Huistra doing at groningen? I dont know much about them or whats expected.

Shota left AZ 2 years ago. Just been sacked from his 2nd job at some turkish mob. Get with the program mate.

Shota left AZ 2 years ago. Just been sacked from his 2nd job at some turkish mob. Get with the program mate.

:) I did think that, I remember him trying to sign Boyd but the bloke who said he managed az is Dutch so I thought who I am to disagree