Tarriers cleared by SFA

IainB

I think i might be the only one on this forum who isnt offended by this...

Im also struggling to see which part people are finding offensive, the zombie part or the shooting part? If it is the shooting part then I seriously recommend you dont watch the walking dead or play resident evil, that might just take into offended overdrive.

One of my mates is a Newcastle fan and when they were relegated Sunderland fans had big coffins with "dead and buried" in the stadium, they had shearers head with bolts through his neck like Frankenstein being electrocuted and banners of people pissing on a Newcastle headstone...I dont ever remember a national outcry for punishment on the teams that Sunderland played or against Sunderland for having those banners...

Maybe im just missing the point with this one but i really dont know why people bother giving them so much attention.

The offended bit for many isn't about any part of the banner in particular, merely the double standards evident. Which has been said multiple times throughout this thread.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The offended bit for many isn't about any part of the banner in particular, merely the double standards evident. Which has been said multiple times throughout this thread.

Which double standards are we talking about here, which banners have Rangers been charged for displaying?

Which double standards are we talking about here, which banners have Rangers been charged for displaying?

Do you believe, that had we displayed a similar banner, that there wouldn't be repercussions?

Once again, I'm not personally offended by the banner, but I doubt the impartiality of the current set up.

Do you believe, that had we displayed a similar banner, that there wouldn't be repercussions?

Once again, I'm not personally offended by the banner, but I doubt the impartiality of the current set up.

To be honest mate i dont really care about what if's, as I said what banners have Rangers been charged for displaying?

Someone earlier said that we were stopped from displaying one that said "Fuck the SFA" and so we should be, the club would get fined for that just the same as any club would be for displaying something similar, ie Celtic with their Fuck Fifa or whatever it was.

Im also struggling to see which part people are finding offensive, the zombie part or the shooting part? If it is the shooting part then I seriously recommend you dont watch the walking dead or play resident evil, that might just take into offended overdrive.

One of my mates is a Newcastle fan and when they were relegated Sunderland fans had big coffins with "dead and buried" in the stadium, they had shearers head with bolts through his neck like Frankenstein being electrocuted and banners of people pissing on a Newcastle headstone...I dont ever remember a national outcry for punishment on the teams that Sunderland played or against Sunderland for having those banners...

Maybe im just missing the point with this one but i really dont know why people bother giving them so much attention.

Good to find someone else of the same opinion on this issue.

To be honest mate i dont really care about what if's, as I said what banners have Rangers been charged for displaying?

Someone earlier said that we were stopped from displaying one that said "Fuck the SFA" and so we should be, the club would get fined for that just the same as any club would be for displaying something similar, ie Celtic with their Fuck Fifa or whatever it was.

I was working on a "what if" and you have a point.

There's a big difference between laughing at a club's "death" and depicting its fans being killed (Edit: Murdered). Surely you see that?

I can just imagine the call " Rod we're going to charge ce**ic for that banner they had up. If we wait a day or so can you re-write a couple of rules so we can find them not guilty?".

With every judgement they just go to prove that they are guilty of all charges laid against them by the Rangers fans. It must be like being in Hitler's bunker over there, "is that they enemy guns I hear, no, no it's just Mr Lawwel's belly rumbling.

Mibee RFC should be charged, as they were in the banner.

The sooner this regan & co disappear the better for everyone.

I understand people saying keep it clean etc.. but personally, I would like us to make a carbon copy of it, with a rangers gunman and celtic zombies/beasts being shot and we'll see if there's an agenda or not, would be very interesting to just sit back and see what happens.

I am sure you will find the english have differing rules with this. We dont get charged about banners because our security fucking remove them in accordance with draconian rules. Fuck me the behind enemy lines was never offensive to any cunt but it got removed. Sellic did not follow the rules. Regardless of whether i deem it offensive or not selliv are guilty of breaking the rules. Must be close to match fixing surely!

Difference is we play by the rules they don't.

The jobs worth pricks at Ibrox stop anything remotely offensive from being displayed.

Behind Enemy Lines

Fuck the SFA

One Scotland Many Cultures Except Rangers

Proud to be Protestant

Their stewards do not stop the Groan Brigade from taking these banners in. The police take no action. Their putrid club will NEVER take action against them.

In short they are untouchable and they know it

fuck them. as ive said before i dont mind what banners they fly as i believe its all part of the rivalry. but the hypocrisy stinks to heaven. I will take my big go on home banner next year..................