Tarriers cleared by SFA

IainB

it's semantics on this one.

it always had to be "not guilty" as the banner was there in full living technocolour for all to say. they couldn't ever say "not proven".

But see the faminists have developed, they can now do hieroglyphics - which prevents their spelling mistooks. They'll be building pyramids soon.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Their rap sheet: http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=10618

Not guilty on all of the above charges? I'm no lawyer but reading what they were charged with, the only way I could see them getting off with this one is by proving it wasn't offensive? How did they manage that?

I agree. Charge 3 was a fact. The lowlife green brigade displayed it twice. So either the SFA can't count to two or the scum convinced them the banner wasn't offensive.

Fucking unreal!!!! The banner depicts Bears as the walking dead and promotes shooting them. If Rangers fans display offensive banners they get ejected or charged. That lot do it twice and get away with it?

The SFA are simply not fit for purpouse.

But see the faminists have developed, they can now do hieroglyphics - which prevents their spelling mistooks. They'll be building pyramids soon.

Hey, who knows, they might go the Mayan route post pyramid building and become a long lost forgotten civilisation.....

Or am I dreaming?

How is this being paranoid you fucking idiot. Rangers fans had a banner saying "enemy behind lines" banned. They have a banner like that and nothing happens.

And what about there anti poppy banner aswell?

Don't come into the thread then if you know what it's going to be about.

You fanny no wonder they get away with murder with fannys like you not giving about it.

:lol:

Touched a nerve have I? I have never, ever denied that we're hated among the media/SFA etc etc.

However, every wee thing is posted in the bears den, It's getting fucking boring. We know the tarriers get of with shite like this, everyone just loves to be offended and paranoid these days, honestly, what the fuck has happened? :rolleyes:

If this belongs anywhere, IMO It's the General Football talk, we are not fucking Celtic (as much as you'd love us to be judging by how much you post about them) and frankly, I couldn't give a fuck about them or anything they do.

Images of dead Tarriers with gunshot wounds to the head....for example. :rolleyes:

Seems that's not offensive when it's a Protestant/Rangers fan portrayed as the victim.

Or let's take the gloves off completely and get one that reads, 'Jimmy Saville Sucked Cocks In Helenvale!"

Also according the the PF in Glasgow mullholland ...............calling someone a fenian is not a sectarian slur is calling him a fenian........fill in the rest in your own minds.

So what about a banner showing fenians in ra sellic shirts being aimed at say................somewhere like Gibraltar with a dope mobile placed in amongst them.

Although one has to hastily add fenian does not mean the roman affleck church the one that has a proven history of covering up sexual abuse.............but more in the words that they themselves oft used and indeed in the front cover of one of their many share issue brochures....to quote............

"Unrepentant fenian bastards" drapped from one of their stands and as mentioned adorned the front cover.

For the sake of anyone showing a rather snp outlook to that statement it was in the public domain and merely using this as a guideline.

Now what did those jooly japes mean....................

Unrepentant..............Having or exhibiting no remorse.............not repentant or contrite

fenian............a member of a group of warriors always ready to defend Ireland against its enemies.

Bastard.............Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin......... Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable...........Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.

The above are definitions from the dictionary...........Unrepentant individuals that show no remorse for what they do.............

Fenian.......they seem to look upon themselves as warriors wanting to fight against ireland enemies, so are they Unrepentant about being a fenian who are trying to bring down the British Government?

Bastards............self explanatory and they themselves used it in context as in describing themselves......I think the three examples given for Bastard suits them to a T.........so well down to them for acknowledging what we all think of them.

They are indeed as they portrayed themselves on the front page of that share issue.

care to point to any in particular or is this just a "don't like you, fancy calling you a taig" type scenario?

digging out your "reeking comments" kind of falls under the "obsessive behaviour" type scenario, only typical of the mentality of the rhats who infect this site ......its simple for me, spot a rhat, call the rhat a rhat, end of

its not that i dont like you, its just your posts are reeking of "rhat infestation"

(tu)

:lol:

Touched a nerve have I? I have never, ever denied that we're hated among the media/SFA etc etc.

However, every wee thing is posted in the bears den, It's getting fucking boring. We know the tarriers get of with shite like this, everyone just loves to be offended and paranoid these days, honestly, what the fuck has happened? :rolleyes:

If this belongs anywhere, IMO It's the General Football talk, we are not fucking Celtic (as much as you'd love us to be judging by how much you post about them) and frankly, I couldn't give a fuck about them or anything they do.

:wanker:

Their rap sheet: http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=10618

Not guilty on all of the above charges? I'm no lawyer but reading what they were charged with, the only way I could see them getting off with this one is by proving it wasn't offensive? How did they manage that?

Are you sure that it is still the rules as we all know rules can be altered for the SFA on a phone call nowaday from the darklord

digging out your "reeking comments" kind of falls under the "obsessive behaviour" type scenario, only typical of the mentality of the rhats who infect this site ......its simple for me, spot a rhat, call the rhat a rhat, end of

its not that i dont like you, its just your posts are reeking of "rhat infestation"

(tu)

so I'm a "rhat" but you won't say why........ well done.

I'll stick to conversing with the people whose opinion I respect on here, see ya.

How is this being paranoid you fucking idiot. Rangers fans had a banner saying "enemy behind lines" banned. They have a banner like that and nothing happens.

And what about there anti poppy banner aswell?

Don't come into the thread then if you know what it's going to be about.

You fanny no wonder they get away with murder with fannys like you not giving about it.

Oan yersel big man :lol:

Enemy behind lines ahahahaha

Tarriers cleared by SFA are we suprised? Not this bear, these fuckwits in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ can get away with anything it seems but let ANYONE upset the MOPES and all hell breaks loose. Just confirms the SFA really does stand for the Scottish Fenian Association.

Celtic have been cleared by a Scottish FA tribunal over charges that they failed to prevent an offensive banner being displayed at their stadium.

A section of the support had unfurled a banner during a pre-season friendly against Norwich City which led to the club facing four charges from the governing body.

A disciplinary tribunal met on Thursday and found the club not guilty on all counts.

The banner in question depicted a gunman shooting a Rangers supporting zombie which has risen from the ground next to a gravestone carrying the club's badge.

To the left, a reverse evolution process is shown, going in four stages from man to an ape which is sporting a Rangers scarf.

Scottish FA rules require all clubs to take responsibility for the conduct of fans, listing a range of sanctions for any club which cannot prove that it had taken all reasonable precautions to ensure good behaviour.

Of course they would not going to do their own