Celtic shareholders call for end to sponsorship deals with Rangers.

Jesus H Christ!

I assume the first "there" is meant to be "they're" and the second "there" is meant to be "their"

The only spelling not needed is the only one you used!! Twice.

Apart from the fact you need to read a sentence five times to understand the fucking meaning, you make yourself look like one of these retards when you abuse the Queen's English like this - get a grip FFS!

Stupid wannabe English Teachers like this should be banned.for making a cunt of themselves.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we will get our wish next season.

As each days passes i am just waiting on the annoucment that our new kit supplier is Puma and that we will be sponsored by SportsDirect.com

Fuck that, don't want to sponsored by sports direct. Do you think it will be puma or have you heard something we haven't?

I would not like Puma & Sports Direct either,

But i remember someone saying after one of the fan meetings that Charles was more for the Puma deal compared to being for the Adidas deal just a few weeks earlier.

I reckon Mr.Ashley has been speaking highly of Puma to Charles.

I still expact Charles & Co to get a deal which will benefit everyone invovled.

i cannot think of a better brand than adidas to help grow our international awareness.

Jesus H Christ!

I assume the first "there" is meant to be "they're" and the second "there" is meant to be "their"

Apart from the fact you need to read a sentence five times to understand the fucking meaning, you make yourself look like one of these retards when you abuse the Queen's English like this - get a grip FFS!

You should have stated "those" retards.

I really hope the last of the ties to them are cut once and for all. If a new sponsor comes along and hands any money to an anti-Brittish, terrorist supporting, child abusing club like that, there should be a deluge of E-mails to said sponsor with the truth.

No company with any sort of business sence or nothing to hide themselves, would touch them with the shity end of a stick.

BBC should be on their shirts soon then.

Jesus H Christ!

Wee are receiving world recognition for the turn out and loyalty of our fans therefore, we do not need any joint sponsorship deal, if CG does a deal with any SPL team then, I for one would have to consider whether or not to renew my family season tickets as I can not in all conscience, accept a deal with those who have tried to destroy this club.

Sounds good to me lets disassociate ourselves from the scum that disrespect our brave troops and embarrass themselves with their moronic antics and republican support. We are above that, as an integral part of the establishment our rich contribution to British heritage and culture,will, I'm sure be sufficient to enable us to gain substantial sponsorship without having the trash hanging onto our coat tails as they so frequently have done in the past.

Have you ever thought that some people may not be as intelligent as you, to slate someone because of the spelling or grammar used in a post is wrong. What if the guy or girl has a learning disability, is it that important to you that you would alienate a bear because of their command of the Queens English isnt up to scratch.

Your response says more about you than who you had a rant about, a little bit of respect for fellow bears is more important than being a spelling nazi.

Just saying, because I hate bullies in any way shape or form.

Have you ever thought that some people may not be as intelligent as you, to slate someone because of the spelling or grammar used in a post is wrong. What if the guy or girl has a learning disability, is it that important to you that you would alienate a bear because of their command of the Queens English isnt up to scratch.

Your response says more about you than who you had a rant about, a little bit of respect for fellow bears is more important than being a spelling nazi.

Just saying, because I hate bullies in any way shape or form.

Sorry this was directed at TAFKA.