Celtic shareholders call for end to sponsorship deals with Rangers.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw i'm thinking about CR smith when they had another sponsor. I think they were sponsored by NTL the same time as us?

We both had CR Smith at the same time and that was the start of sponsors funding each club jointly. I could be forgiven for believing that CR Smith still sponsor them, as the last ten taig tops I've seen had them on the front. Maybe it's just their way of arriving at the dole and not wanting to look prosperous!! or are the pish stains a bit of a giveaway :ohmy: :ohmy:

this would be great news, there is so much gone on at that club that it would be the right thing not to have any ties.

anyway we are bigger news than them as always so we could only benefit.

I expect Charlie to come out and tell them he despies their club and it's values and would be happy to go along with their proposals :lol:

Did they mention UNICEF? If so just about sums them up, a children's charity !

Just what I was going to point out.

And the sponsor we had with no alcohol was Centre Parcs, in France, was it not?

They've obviously been hurt at our publicity last week in attracting ticket sales for the oldest derby in Scottish history.

The sooner we're seperated from them, the better.

Imagine trying to equate themselves to Barca, just because they're playing them?? Is that sponsorship not for 'free' anyway?? No wonder the septic board are not keen.

Just what I was going to point out.

And the sponsor we had with no alcohol was Centre Parcs, in France, was it not?

They've obviously been hurt at our publicity last week in attracting ticket sales for the oldest derby in Scottish history.

The sooner we're seperated from them, the better.

Imagine trying to equate themselves to Barca, just because they're playing them?? Is that sponsorship not for 'free' anyway?? No wonder the septic board are not keen.

:lol: Aye Barca Give that charity money. Not the other way around. You think Liewwell is going to get a sponsor were ra sellick have to give them money each year? :lol:

:lol: So there saying there strips are not popular among there fans because they have the same sponsor as Rangers? :lol:

If anyone ever wondered why we say these fannys are obsessed with Rangers theres yer answer.

Jesus H Christ!

I assume the first "there" is meant to be "they're" and the second "there" is meant to be "their"

The only spelling not needed is the only one you used!! Twice.

Apart from the fact you need to read a sentence five times to understand the fucking meaning, you make yourself look like one of these retards when you abuse the Queen's English like this - get a grip FFS!

Jesus H Christ!

I assume the first "there" is meant to be "they're" and the second "there" is meant to be "their"

Apart from the fact you need to read a sentence five times to understand the fucking meaning, you make yourself look like one of these retards when you abuse the Queen's English like this - get a grip FFS!

:lol: Fuck of you obsessed beast.

this would be great news, there is so much gone on at that club that it would be the right thing not to have any ties.

anyway we are bigger news than them as always so we could only benefit.

I expect Charlie to come out and tell them he despies their club and it's values and would be happy to go along with their proposals :lol:

Jesus H Christ!

He actually said "there" 3 times in the first sentence.

If you're going to pull someone up about THEIR English, then at least sort your own arithmetic out.

Leave them to it. The sooner we have no association whatsoever with a certain club from the East, the better. Fear pervades every corridor of Parkhead, they are reliant on us but not us not on them. Those with business interests know that it is only a matter of time before their investment fails. Look at how Rangers world wide fanbase has grown in the last six months, a healthy growth in no way dependent upon a rivalry that has been consigned to the gutter.

We would more likely attract better sponsors on our own. We have record breaking crowds, the highest level of season ticket sales, a great journey which companies would kill to be part of and the best tv viewing figures for all of Scotland.

We are the ONLY team worth anything in Scotland and the companies know that!

Jesus H Christ!

There,there,there....calm doon, it's no an English exam it's a forum.

BTW, it's not the Queen's English...she dina invent it and it don't belong to her.

What's hilarious is that they don't know that all of us have been wanting this for years! Soap avoiding bastards! :000000082:

Oh and thanks for pointing out that the term "old firm" has lost it's touch nowadays. I feel great not knowing that my beautiful club has no connection to your horrible, disease-ridden history of an organisation. :)

We would more likely attract better sponsors on our own. We have record breaking crowds, the highest level of season ticket sales, a great journey which companies would kill to be part of and the best tv viewing figures for all of Scotland.

We are the ONLY team worth anything in Scotland and the companies know that!

Agree with all that, Also why be tied down to a team with such dubious History.