Jailed for slagging the Pope

Rangers Lady

Why those two? They are allowed to self mock and self name. Change those two to protestant Rangers supporting comedians, if there are any, and the outcome is completely different. One rule for us, one rule for them.

That's exactly why I mentioned those two mate........

Also this is in a country that allows anti- British parades but dare say anything against a certain religion JAIL

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if he had argued it was due to his disgust of the way the pope and the vaticant covered up decades of child abuse? The BBC are getting hounded for it, why shouldn't the Catholic Church?

That would my approach, but the defence would probably be dismissed on account of it "still being offensive" especially given the boorish manner of his expressions; I could be wrong though.

"In the Highlands we have many people of different faiths and in Inverness particularly there is a strong immigrant community whose religion is very strong of the faith you were demeaning.

:lol:

It's my fekkin tax dollar that's paying for these court do's :angry:

Not quite true, a guy was sent down yesterday in Arbroath for singing IRA songs.

Indeed, but that individual was also committing a variety of other offences including vandalism and threatening behaviour - all whilst on bail, so the comparison is only valid if the jail sentence was administered solely on the basis of him breaching anti-sectarian law.

There is no conspiracy against Rangers FC, our support or our traditions? Don't make me fucking laugh. The legal system is fair and balanced for all? Unless you are a subversive, malcontented child rapist taig that is!!

That sentence is one fucking joke.

They can chant, glorifying murdering terrorists, publicly malign and wish harm upon our Queen (which in law is an act of treason), but that's ok.

I just don't know what this country is coming to.

If we chanted that the current el papa joe rhat, is a paedophile protector, could we suffer the same fate, when it is a matter of public record that he sent out the the instruction accross the globe to protect paedophile priests and not to cooperate with the authorities.

It maybe seen as hate. Hating is not a crime and to hate a henious cunt like him who perp'd at least one crime that we know of is well justified. He is only free from prosecution because he has diplomatic imunity as a head of a state that is recognised by the UN. In saying that, it didn't stop the yanks croakin the bheasts patron, mr ghadaffi.

Looks like it's only us prod's who do not have the right to freedom of speech, amongst many others these days.

I am beginning to hate this country and definitely hate the 20% minority who squat here!

Currently working on a new deadly virus that only kills taigs. A modification of agent orange!!

Time to take back our heritage and burnings at the stake for those who try to deny us. Maybe then they will get the message!

There is no conspiracy against Rangers FC, our support or our traditions? Don't make me fucking laugh. The legal system is fair and balanced for all? Unless you are a subversive, malcontented child rapist taig that is!!

That sentence is one fucking joke.

They can chant, glorifying murdering terrorists, publicly malign and wish harm upon our Queen (which in law is an act of treason), but that's ok.

I just don't know what this country is coming to.

If we chanted that the current el papa joe rhat, is a paedophile protector, could we suffer the same fate, when it is a matter of public record that he sent out the the instruction accross the globe to protect paedophile priests and not to cooperate with the authorities.

It maybe seen as hate. Hating is not a crime and to hate a henious cunt like him who perp'd at least one crime that we know of is well justified. He is only free from prosecution because he has diplomatic imunity as a head of a state that is recognised by the UN. In saying that, it didn't stop the yanks croakin the bheasts patron, mr ghadaffi.

Looks like it's only us prod's who do not have the right to freedom of speech, amongst many others these days.

I am beginning to hate this country and definitely hate the 20% minority who squat here!

Currently working on a new deadly virus that only kills taigs. A modification of agent orange!!

Time to take back our heritage and burnings at the stake for those who try to deny us. Maybe then they will get the message!

Census results due out in December and I think we're on for a big shock regarding the 20%.

Freedom of speech is a myth in salmond's scotand

There's a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech and according to the article it certainly looks like hate speech. The guy should have been a lot smarter and has brought this on himself aswell as bad publicity for the club. A fine would have been a fair sentence but a custodial sentence is an absolute farce and I pity the guy for that.