Jailed for slagging the Pope

Rangers Lady

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers Steward

Kenneth Smyth age 59 reported him to Police

Not for the first time, this guy has had at least 3 Rangers fans facing Jail for singing about the Poope

Guy travels to the away games and reports anyone he spots chanting the add ons

http://www.eastkilbridenews.co.uk/lanarkshire-news/local-news-lanarkshire/local-news-east-kilbride/2011/12/28/sectarian-chant-fan-faces-jail-68653-30019446/

So you can only say what you want as long as it's nice and full of love?

Considering what some people get away with in this country a custodial sentence for expressing an opinion is ridiculous

I hate this pc bull as much as the next guy and I totally agree its ridiculous. The punishment is grossly disproportionate to the crime and we can thank the media, the RC church and the SNP for this. We also need to take a bit of the blame ourselves for allowing our society to be dictated to for years by a so called minority.

I hate this pc bull as much as the next guy and I totally agree its ridiculous. The punishment is grossly disproportionate to the crime and we can thank the media, the RC church and the SNP for this. We also need to take a bit of the blame ourselves for allowing our society to be dictated to for years by a so called minority.

Rangers Steward

Kenneth Smyth age 59 reported him to Police

Not for the first time, this guy has had at least 3 Rangers fans facing Jail for singing about the Poope

Guy travels to the away games and reports anyone he spots chanting the add ons

http://www.eastkilbr...68653-30019446/

What a fud, how does he get away with it? Time away fans stood together and stopped this nonsense!

Look what you can do to Women up there too, what's the signal here.

If your birds annoying you bring her up to Inverness and do her in but don't call her a fenian cunt, it might upset her.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2918116

AN INVERNESS man whose partner lost 75% of her blood when he pushed her through a glass door has been spared a jail sentence.

But Iain Mackay, 54, of Telford Road, was warned by Sheriff Ian Abercrombie at the city’s sheriff court that he was “not above the law” and had to accept the consequences of his actions.

Former restaurant owner Mackay admitted assaulting Gillian Forrest, leaving her severely injured, permanently scarred and endangering her life.

It is a disgrace ...

But it's happened for long enough to us we should all be wise to the situation we find ourselves in.

Furthermore us pattering on a forum about it will do jack all... Until someone has the actual desire to force change instead of simply vent on a forum it will continue.

A comprehensive UNBIASED report with evidence will not be able to be swept under the carpet. But when we limit ourselves to comments - even though they are true - like "so it's ok to be do xxxxxxx but forbid you say FTP" we look like nothing more than a zealous rabble which can discredit any genuine arguments we have against what happens.

It sickens me how people who are genuinely dangerous get away with what they do and minor offences are made an example of like the one in question.

But things won't change until we actually want to do something about it in the correct fashion. If you want to beat the haters at the top you have to beat them on their own patch.

There's no point us farting in the ocean then becoming dismayed when it doesn't make a wave on the beach...

.... That whole rant makes sense in my head whether or not it still does after I go to sleep is another matter! :lol:

Look what you can do to Women up there too, what's the signal here.

If your birds annoying you bring her up to Inverness and do her in but don't call her a fenian cunt, it might upset her.

http://www.pressandj...le.aspx/2918116

AN INVERNESS man whose partner lost 75% of her blood when he pushed her through a glass door has been spared a jail sentence.

But Iain Mackay, 54, of Telford Road, was warned by Sheriff Ian Abercrombie at the city’s sheriff court that he was “not above the law” and had to accept the consequences of his actions.

Former restaurant owner Mackay admitted assaulting Gillian Forrest, leaving her severely injured, permanently scarred and endangering her life.

Yes, and it will continue for as long as Sheriff Abercrombie is allowed to to sit in the judge's chair.

Do you think if someone shouted F--K the Queen they would get jailed. :rolleyes:
No chance minst cause this fuckin shitehole is fuall o' apologists and spineless bastards who pander and lap up the mhanky ones and various other extreme minority groups, they can do what they want and live outside the laws of OUR country while WE are living in a police state where only the indigenous people are targetted. Something very sinister going on here!

:sherlock:

Now, I am well known on here for not liking sectarian chanting or singing - I do not believe there is a place for it in football. However, this takes the piss!

I would rather listen to sectarian chanting than seeing peado's walking free.

Being unbiased that I am, I am starting to notice a trend on these dirty bastards that like children - they are all bloody Catholic. Maybe that is why they breed so fecking much and why our country is in the shitter with population levels being at an all time high and benefits also.

I maybe wrong and apologies if I am, but the Smyths I know of are all taigs. I do not know one prod who is named Smyth. If this grassin bastard is a taig why is our club paying him?? GET HIM OR GET HIM TO FUCK!!

Is there not a popular Kids toy shop called Smyths? I rest my fecking case about Catholics now!