Has Ally got his suit on ?

tannerall

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are really worried about what Ally IS wearing??

Pathetic....who cares what he is wearing?#

I just care he and the team try their best, thats all, he can wear a dress for all i care as long as he is giving 100% for my team.

I CANNOT believe people care about whether he is wearing it or not, if you do you need to get a F****** CLUE!!!

Few months ago it was touch and go if our beloved club would even EXIST!!!!

I dont care what the man wears, he is his own man ffs. If ally not wearing a suit makes some people angry then we live in a fickle little world.

Hope he gets us this 1st away league win

VERY TRUE, its pathetic, the club was on the brink, if you care about him wearing a suit, you need to have a look at yourself, and your common f***** sense.

he fucking better be, i dont understand people that don't realise tradition, a rangers manager is always suited on matchday. its what makes us unique and above.

Rangers have ALWAYS been in the top league. It is unprecedented for us to be in the bottom league. If Ally wears a trackie some games in Div 3 I don't see a problem. Anyway he's wearing the suit today, looks smart (tu)

If you are really worried about what Ally IS wearing??

Pathetic....who cares what he is wearing?#

I just care he and the team try their best, thats all, he can wear a dress for all i care as long as he is giving 100% for my team.

I CANNOT believe people care about whether he is wearing it or not, if you do you need to get a F****** CLUE!!!

ThingFew months ago it was touch and go if our beloved club would even EXIST!!!!

The sartorial elegance of the Rangers manager is one of the things that separate our club from the rest.