should ally be replaced as manager yes or no

gersfan1872

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a waste of time. Ally is a cog in the IPO scheme and won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

So if Ally is hit by a bus tomorrow, what happens? Does the IPO cease and does Green head straight back to Yorkshire?McCoist is a truly shocking football manager. He's not needed and not wanted, except by the dim-witted and those who confuse being a faithful fan with hopelessly misplaced loyalty.

So if Ally is hit by a bus tomorrow, what happens? Does the IPO cease and does Green head straight back to Yorkshire?McCoist is a truly shocking football manager. He's not needed and not wanted, except by the dim-witted and those who confuse being a faithful fan with hopelessly misplaced loyalty.

Does it really have to be that extreme all the time? Some of us can see the middle ground. Performances are inconsistent at the moment but they will come with time, we're in this for the long haul.

Characterising anyone who has faith in Ally as 'dim wits' who can't see past his legendary status is just nonsense. I don't see why you must view the world in such dichotomous terms.

No manager worth having will take that job without being able to bring his own players in. Its Ally for the next 18 months; get over it and support the team.

I don't agree with that at all, I think there would be plenty of interest in the job, should it become available. No point discussing it though, the last interview of Charles Green's I read he quite emphatically stated McCoist would be going nowhere.

As bad a result as last night was Allys job will not be decided in the cups, league games will decide it as we have to deal with that first and formost. Its sad but maybe now expectations will be slightly more realistic from some supporters about winning trebles whilst in SFL3 like some said we would this summer.

yes fucking yes!!

Shocking shocking manager. his signings have been diabolical and we are solely relying on the players that were already here/stayed. his decision last night when we were 2-0 down and things weren't working was bring on another jig type player up top who doesn't win a header and who can't find he net, if things aren't working then surely a CHANGE ally ffs. then dropping our top goal scorer back to centre mid which we are all in agreement is his worse position. We had the fresh pace and confidence of aird who would of run their yellow carded right back ragged.

anyone who thinks he should stay are on the wacky backy, he has won 3 games yes 3 games when it matters the 2 old firms last season and the motherwell game this season, the first old firm game he won through his tactics granted, but that is his only creditable game, the 3-2 game at ibrox and the motherwell game this season we could of played with no manager we won them through adrenaline and players being so up for it.

ALLY FUCKING LEAVE NOW. our one chance to change philosophy etc and he is doing shockingly bad while at the same time playing awful awful football.

kevin kyle is up there with the worst signing i have ever seen, and we had him on fucking trial and still signed him, christ the guy hadn't played in a year!!

FFS guys, what sort of thread is this.

Question 1 - Who would be the replacement...... you can't even agree.

Question 2 - Why sack a Manager when your team is top of the League.

Question 3 - Why sack the Manager then expect him to accept a place in the heirarchy of the Club.

Question 4 - When you can answer the above, question yourself.

We are Rangers, we have to accept the good times and the bad times.

Ally must go and now. How fuckin dare he have us sitting top of the league.

i will put it to you bluntly we are playing amateurs do you actually know what they are it means they are every day men who on a saturday have a kick about, i personally know 3 of the guys who have faced rangers this season, we have spl players. i actually just cannot get my head around or comprehend people defending him, its utterly bizzare.