RM sweepstakes; Who had hearts by November?

Ricky_

At the start of the season i started a thread after the Turkeys voted no. The RM sweepstakes of Bankruptcey.

Without the countries biggest club, travelling support, TV draw & overall cash cow, which club would be first to bite the dust?

So who had the SFL feeder club by November?

Perhaps the most obvious choice... the club which cant pay wages. To sum up the jambos peril:

Owe 25ish million to UBig, Vlads Litho bank. The bank is in the red bigtime this year suffering huge financial losses.

Funding from UBig/Vlad dried up in february forcing Hearts to become self-sufficient.

Hearts therefore have had to find ways of coping with a defecit in excess of 2m per year.

Have had serious cash flow issues and been unable to pay wages.

Served with a 1.7m tax bill for dodgy practices of loaning players (and sex offenders) to Lithuiania and not paying tax on them. Disputed at a Fttt.

Havent been paying PAYE and vAT (craig whyte anyone?). Hit with winding up order for it, need to find 450k in a week or will go to the wall.

Makes grim reading. Will be interesting to see how the SFA deal with them. If Hearts go into admin, they lose 17pts, putting them on -4. What happens if they cant fufill fixtures? Do the SPL fund them til the end of the season like they did for gretna?

Theres not much hope for hearts, the well has dried up and how does a shitty wee club like hearts go about getting out of debts over 25m? Its impossible.

Tick tock SPL.

Hertz have had more winding up orders than a clockwork monkey, i wont gloat because i dont want to sink to their level but i cant say i feel much sympathy either. More intrested in whos got the RB position today, Hegarty or Argyriou, I think Argy should be on the bench to keep his injury worrys down and Hegarty has impressed me so i hope he keeps his place.

If hearts go bust mid season they won't get their licence transferred and would simply cease to exist.

Their stadium would be sold to developers and they would most likely have to recreate the club and ground share with edinburgh city and start In the amateur leagues.

..... Do they deserve this?

If hearts go bust mid season they won't get their licence transferred and would simply cease to exist.

Their stadium would be sold to developers and they would most likely have to recreate the club and ground share with edinburgh city and start In the amateur leagues.

not in my book

in fact I'm beginning to think Romanov didn't want us in the SPL to speed up Heart's demise. He wants to sell Tynecastle

I believe we still owe hearts the last payment for lee Wallace. 500 k due next summer I believe. I suggest we offer publicly to bail out the big spl team by paying the balance early.

It's time for us to be the bigger man. It's time for us with the aid of the sfl to push through the changes that are needed to save Scottish football. Wages max percentage of turnover. Cheaper tickets. Standing areas.

Maybe even offer to take the centre half who's name escapes me and driver off there hands for a nominal fee and see if the sfa will let transfer embargo slip to help out a struggling spl member club.

sfa/spl will look to fund them for the rest of the season, they did that with Gretna as it would have fucked up their league. Well they do hold a fair amount of our money that no doubt they would use.

I hope they go and that a few others follow suit and fuck up their league and make them the laughing stock of football.

I believe we still owe hearts the last payment for lee Wallace. 500 k due next summer I believe. I suggest we offer publicly to bail out the big spl team by paying the balance early.

It's time for us to be the bigger man. It's time for us with the aid of the sfl to push through the changes that are needed to save Scottish football. Wages max percentage of turnover. Cheaper tickets. Standing areas.

Maybe even offer to take the centre half who's name escapes me and driver off there hands for a nominal fee and see if the sfa will let transfer embargo slip to help out a struggling spl member club.

Id rather we refuse to pay it. Afterall, legally, we dont have to. Vlad branded us the mafia, so lets make him an offer he cant refuse... 50k now or we pay nothing, see you in court (if you can afford a lawyer).

Id rather we refuse to pay it. Afterall, legally, we dont have to. Vlad branded us the mafia, so lets make him an offer he cant refuse... 50k now or we pay nothing, see you in court (if you can afford a lawyer).

Ach, yer no looking at the big picture. Think PR. Wee diddy third division team bales out big spl powerhouse for the good of Scottish football. Spl only keeps going because of rangers. Tittle strip your saviour?

Ach, yer no looking at the big picture. Think PR. Wee diddy third division team bales out big spl powerhouse for the good of Scottish football. Spl only keeps going because of rangers. Tittle strip your saviour?

The bigger picture im looking at is the SPL falling to pieces and completely starting from scratch.

Hearts burst, cant complete fixtures, swiftly followed by another is the order of the day.

Centre half is Ryan McGowan.

Do we still owe anything for Wallace?

I think we owe them money for Templeton.

Just had to laugh at the jam** bastards this mornin scanning thru their pissy site for a comedy nugget and found this

Dexter, on 10 November 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:

Okay - Guests can use the Donate button at the top of the screen and make donations to the Share Purchase.

Excellent - well done dex, time o start lobbying fans of other clubs on twitter!!!!

Lmao not even enough fans of their own pissy team they have to start lobbying other clubs

Reap what Ye sow

I do agree With poster who said we should step in that would be the biggest girfuy ever, but I've already ordered the wine and hookers and the dj for the party so what's a man to do lol

do we say...get it up you Hearts like they did to us....or having gone through what we have, do we sympathise with their plight ?

Things not looking good for Dunfermline either

TBH I am feeling sorry for the real fans. The fact that they could go out of existence is frightining.

sfa/spl will look to fund them for the rest of the season, they did that with Gretna as it would have fucked up their league. Well they do hold a fair amount of our money that no doubt they would use.

I hope they go and that a few others follow suit and fuck up their league and make them the laughing stock of football.

I hope they do use "our" money cause if they do there right up the cripple creek on a sinking banana boat legally :21: