Rangers offer to save Heart

We should've offered the whole £800,000 or nothing at all. It seems small-time and petty to only offer half a mill. An unRangers-like gesture I think.

Either help a club, or don't. It's unpleasant to try and use Hearts's problems to get off with paying £300,000.

Dry your eyes.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They wont be immediately liquidated, they will enter administration. The 500,000 wouldn't touch them in that case it would go to thos who were owed money.

They must hope to come out of admin with a cva, or liqudate, start a newco and want the 500,000 then when they are debt free.

We should've offered the whole £800,000 or nothing at all. It seems small-time and petty to only offer half a mill. An unRangers-like gesture I think.

Either help a club, or don't. It's unpleasant to try and use Hearts's problems to get off with paying £300,000.

Jog on....£500,000 up front is a very good business offer and gesture from us and is technically win win....as they are desperate for the money. If they want to reject that then thats fine but in a years time they might well have reformed under a new company and therefore they wouldnt get the money anyway.

Dry your eyes.

I have no affection for Hearts or any club other than Rangers, but come on. We were in exactly the same position and it was horrible to have no sympathy or help from opposition fans. I expect Rangers fans to set an example, not indulge in petty nonsense. We should be above all that, no? Turn the other cheek and all that shite.

We would be offering to help the club. If they don't choose to take that deal, then we will honour the actual agreement (which they have no legal right to expect us to be honouring anyway).

Giving them a single note is more honourable than any other club would be in our position

What would be interesting for me would be, if they went bust, could we get out of making the payments? Normally of course this wouldn't be the case, but the only reason we are paying it is for football reasons, so if they weren't a football club anymore, maybe we could save some dosh.

I dunno, it just seems too opportunistic. And tight-fisted, like we're trying this cynical move just to save a few bob. I want Rangers to be a classy club.

This is where ally's happy chappy routine goes to far, fuck the hearts fans, fuck every fan in scotland outwith the bears, they all showed their colours this year and we shouldn't feel any emotion for anyone. fuck them.

No, for me this is when Ally looks at his best, doing the honerable thing and showing no vindictiveness or cynicism you'd expect a man like him to show after what he has gone through.

A man everyone should respect

I dunno, it just seems too opportunistic. And tight-fisted, like we're trying this cynical move just to save a few bob. I want Rangers to be a classy club.

opportunistic? We don't owe them a fucking penny. They can count themselves thankful we're paying any of it while plenty of other small business were left out of pocket by the taxmans witchhunt.

I have no affection for Hearts or any club other than Rangers, but come on. We were in exactly the same position and it was horrible to have no sympathy or help from opposition fans. I expect Rangers fans to set an example, not indulge in petty nonsense. We should be above all that, no? Turn the other cheek and all that shite.

You forget that their fans were singing that we were going bust when we played them at Ibrox. Any other time i would have sympathy for them, but now i only care about our own club.

How many clubs offered us money for our players that left? 1 I believe? Hearts were the first to come out publicly and slate us. I say, FUCK THEM!!!

No, for me this is when Ally looks at his best, doing the honerable thing and showing no vindictiveness or cynicism you'd expect a man like him to show after what he has gone through.

A man everyone should respect

Agreed (tu) we can say what we want on a forum but Super Allys got the eyes of the world watching him and as one of the main club ambassadors he has to be diplomatic, and i dont think hes the kind of man to gloat on tv like ginger teeth over the city would.

Agreed (tu) we can say what we want on a forum but Super Allys got the eyes of the world watching him and as one of the main club ambassadors he has to be diplomatic, and i dont think hes the kind of man to gloat on tv like ginger teeth over the city would.

No, Ally is just a better class of human being; a Ranger. He is above gloating at other peoples misfortune. There are plenty of people, hard working average Joes who will lose their income over the actions of a few lunatics who have taken liberties with the clubs finances. I don't wish them well but I don't wish them any harm either. As a Rangers supporter, It's beneath me.

Fuck Off you obsessed wank.

No, Ally is just a better class of human being; a Ranger. He is above gloating at other peoples misfortune. There are plenty of people, hard working average Joes who will lose their income over the actions of a few lunatics who have taken liberties with the clubs finances. I don't wish them well but I don't wish them any harm either. As a Rangers supporter, It's beneath me.

I know i cant imagine Ally gloating over anything, he even wished the taigs good luck in the CL recently, hes a real nice guy like a Rangers manager should be and im so pleased that finaly we are playing well under Ally. Maybe not as many 10-0 wins as some predicted but we finaly seem to have realised we are a team who can respect the opposition without being afraid of losing to them. I am proud of my team this season win, draw or lose as we never thought we could face this and come through the other side until it happened.

This is where ally's happy chappy routine goes to far, fuck the hearts fans, fuck every fan in scotland outwith the bears, they all showed their colours this year and we shouldn't feel any emotion for anyone. fuck them.

Paulio Segriuo came out and said that we the fans and the hard working staff members didn't deserve all the shit that happened last year, he said it wasn't out fault. Ally is only retruning the gesture and doing the right thing.

I would rather have a manager that shows a shimmer of empathy than a rotten to the core cunt.

It was a cracking gesture by Rangers and I don't think you are quite understanding the situation here. Hearts need a quick and rapid cash injection. We owe them money in a years time, if they ceased to exist then we would not need to pay them a penny next year.

I know i cant imagine Ally gloating over anything, he even wished the taigs good luck in the CL recently, hes a real nice guy like a Rangers manager should be and im so pleased that finaly we are playing well under Ally. Maybe not as many 10-0 wins as some predicted but we finaly seem to have realised we are a team who can respect the opposition without being afraid of losing to them. I am proud of my team this season win, draw or lose as we never thought we could face this and come through the other side until it happened.

None of us should be gloating over it frankly. Its beneath us. I am not for one second suggesting that the Rangers support should hold fund raisers or candle lit vigils for Hearts; but that doesn't mean we have to lower ourselves to their level by gloating over it. Someone mentioned their support singing songs about us going bust at Ibrox last season, how many Hearts supporters does that constitute? Barely a thousand? So because a thousand arseholes want to gloat over people losing their jobs, we as a supports should lower ourselves to that level? That is the logic that will, in time, see our support end up being no better than theirs or, god forbid, the scum. Rise above it, it shouldn't be hard for true Rangers to do that; we were born to do it.

Share a Lodge room with many of their supporters across different Orders like us they are the victims so for them I hope they get out of this shit in one piece no team should have to go through what we went through......well maybe one or two, but not the Jam Tarts