***The Official East Stirling v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Hopefully we have several players back for this game.

We finally seem to be on a good run and pulling away at the top but worth remembering we still only have the one away win in the league this season. We have to show those away day struggles are behind us in this game and then against Elgin.

Rangers TV online, pay per view if you don't have it.

ok il probably watch it on that. there's not much point in even attempting to get tickets

anyways, it will no doubt be another difficult away game on a tight pitch. il go for 1-0 Rangers, Shiels the scorer (tu)

Hopefully we have several players back for this game.

We finally seem to be on a good run and pulling away at the top but worth remembering we still only have the one away win in the league this season. We have to show those away day struggles are behind us in this game and then against Elgin.

Elgin won, so still 2 points ahead with a game in hand.

I'd encourage everyone to buy this on RangersTV. It costs £5 for a month and if ya are struggling you can cancel after 1 month. Don't just stream it, its only a fiver!

Elgin won, so still 2 points ahead with a game in hand.

I'd encourage everyone to buy this on RangersTV. It costs £5 for a month and if ya are struggling you can cancel after 1 month. Don't just stream it, its only a fiver!

I know this will fall on deaf ears for some but as above I hope everyone pays the fiver and watches the game via the club channel instead of a dodgy link. If this is well subscibed not only does it help the club but it also allows us to push for more control of our own TV rights in the future.

Hopefully Temps is back for this one and even though its away from ibrox, really hope to see us try to pass the ball as we have done the past two games.

LIVE on Rangers TV. £5 for a month subscription, you know it makes sense. :rangers:

Are you sure? :P

£5 a month is for the "All games on-demand, but not Live" package.

According to the advert on club site, it's £5.99 pay per view, so I would guess you don't need to sign up for the £5 a month package" just pay your £6. And that those of us on the £5 a month deal will have to pay £6 too. You'd think there would be at least a pound off for subscribers. Rant! :p20:

Are you sure? :P

£5 a month is for the "All games on-demand, but not Live" package.

According to the advert on club site, it's £5.99 pay per view, so I would guess you don't need to sign up for the £5 a month package" just pay your £6. And that those of us on the £5 a month deal will have to pay £6 too. You'd think there would be at least a pound off for subscribers. Rant! :p20:

:unsure:

Didn't think I'd have to pay again, but even so its only £11/£6 and I'd still encourage everyone to get it even for just this game.

its not on Sky. ESPN still says TBA and as its a lunchtime kick off i think it will be on that. i want to give money to RTV but im steadily getting a bad back from sitting on my computer chair for 2 hours watching the games on the PC. would love to see RTV back on my Tele like the good old days :21:

its not on Sky. ESPN still says TBA and as its a lunchtime kick off i think it will be on that. i want to give money to RTV but im steadily getting a bad back from sitting on my computer chair for 2 hours watching the games on the PC. would love to see RTV back on my Tele like the good old days :21:

The fact it is live on Rtv means it won't be on TV mate, surely.

Also, my dad links the laptop to the tv and watches it.

v Elgin November 25th (espn) and v Elgin December 2nd, Scottish Cup, (sky) Next 2 games after are on tv, so that'll help ya back.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html

(for anyone who wants to stay updated on our games on TV)

The fact it is live on Rtv means it won't be on TV mate, surely.

v Elgin November 25th (espn) and v Elgin December 2nd, Scottish Cup, (sky) Next 2 games after are on, so that'll help ya back.

i don't have Sky so i have to watch they games on my computer aswell :lol: ESPN still says TBA so im not sure what they're up to

So i just signed up to RangersTV.

The layout for the site can be difficult to navigate. Sometimes the video loading can be abit of a hit or miss. (Some of the archived matches fail to load) Wish their was a easy way to report faults with the site.

I hope the streaming of the game on Saturday goes without a hiccup!

although with that said the content is very good, although i would much prefer the interviews with Whyte to be removed!

Rangers.Tv can only get better and hopefully they improve things over time. (Hopefully they can stream most of the games which are not on Sky/Espn-Would be a coupe for alot of the UK fans.)

Not to mention the amount of fans who would tune in to a legit stream instead of streaming from a third party site. Can only be a good thing for the Club,

So i just signed up to RangersTV.

The layout for the site can be difficult to navigate. Sometimes the video loading can be abit of a hit or miss. (Some of the archived matches fail to load) Wish their was a easy way to report faults with the site.

I hope the streaming of the game on Saturday goes without a hiccup!

although with that said the content is very good, although i would much prefer the interviews with Whyte to be removed!

Rangers.Tv can only get better and hopefully they improve things over time. (Hopefully they can stream most of the games which are not on Sky/Espn-Would be a coupe for alot of the UK fans.)

Not to mention the amount of fans who would tune in to a legit stream instead of streaming from a third party site. Can only be a good thing for the Club,

I'mwith you on this mate. I have decided to go the "legal" route this week.More money for the club (tu)

Coverage starts on RangersTV at 12:25pm, kick off at 12:45. Paid up for LIVE coverage but I'm down to finish work at 2pm :( Gonna try and sneak away early... :D

abDJyQLadk.jpg

Given all our injuries I'd go with something like this line-up, although you could also play Naismith and Shiels up front dropping Aird and playing 4-4-2, with Crawford on the right. But, I'm still not too sure about Kal, he got a couple goals in the Reserve game so I wouldn't begrudge him a chance to start.