***The Official East Stirling v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

I'mwith you on this mate. I have decided to go the "legal" route this week.More money for the club (tu)

Same here.

i usually get firstrowsports.eu on my big Tv via my appletv, which works well, but always feel i'd like to be donating to the club. I'll see how this goes and try to use rangerstv more in future.

2-0 win to us, Shiels and McCulloch, Black to get a yellow.

Same here.

i usually get firstrowsports.eu on my big Tv via my appletv, which works well, but always feel i'd like to be donating to the club. I'll see how this goes and try to use rangerstv more in future.

2-0 win to us, Shiels and McCulloch, Black to get a yellow.

Wow, they must be monitoring the site...10 seconds after posting this i received an email from rangers.co.uk advertising the rangerstv live game

Did you want a ticket for

East Stirlingshire v Rangers?

If you wanted a ticket for East Stirlingshire v Rangers but didn’t manage to secure one from our small allocation then don’t worry RangersTV.tv has the game LIVE.

Coming to you straight from the side-lines our RangersTV commentators will be joined by legendary striker Derek Johnstone who will offer his expert opinion ahead of kick-off in the pre-match show which will start 20 minutes before kick-off at 12.25pm. He will then also give his thoughts at half-time and at the final whistle as well as summarising the action as it happens.

Don’t leave it to the last minute rush - order the game now.

East Stirlingshire v Rangers, tomorrow, kick-off 12.45pm, programme starts at 12.25pm.

Pay Per View - £5.99

RangersTV Plus monthly subscription - £12

Visit www.rangerstv.tv to order the game now!

RTV%20Official%20Stamp.jpg

It's a bit worrying that we have so many players out for this game, so hopefully all the young guys have a blinder tomorrow and prove themselves to have the 'Right Stuff' to play for Rangers.

I doubt we'll get a big score as it's another astro turf game and their players will be determinded not to lose by much.

I'd go for 2-1 to the Gers, but as long as we win, I'm not too worried about the score, or even the perfomance!!! The 3 points is what matters at these away games.

Anyone not paying for it and just streaming it are a bit of a disgrace IMO.

I'm unemployed and i'll be paying the £5.99 to watch the game.

I'm in the same boat, completely agree mate!

Alexander

Argyriou Hegarty McCulloch© Wallace

McKay Black MacLeod Aird

Shiels Naismith

Subs: Gallacher, Hutton, Crawford, Stella, Wiktorski.

Going to be a tough game tomorrow, the injury list is staggering. Would like to see the young forward Gallagher get on the team sheet, think he probably should...taking out the mysterious Stella haha.

Got this game ordered on RTV so let's hope it's a goodin' :D

East Stirlingshire 0-2 Rangers (Shiels, Naismith) :21:

I know this will fall on deaf ears for some but as above I hope everyone pays the fiver and watches the game via the club channel instead of a dodgy link. If this is well subscibed not only does it help the club but it also allows us to push for more control of our own TV rights in the future.

Hopefully Temps is back for this one and even though its away from ibrox, really hope to see us try to pass the ball as we have done the past two games.

I find it difficult sometimes to see what is happening with streams, is it a better picture like the telly?

Now I appreciate we have a few selection problems due to injuries and some young players. Even so I expect Ally to have galvanised those who are playing so that they have the right competitive attitude and pace right from the start with the sort of ruthlesness in front of goal we started to see against Alloa and that we win and win well. I do not want to hear excuses or the like from Ally or any of the team. Will be watching on RTV. Here's to a good win.

I find it difficult sometimes to see what is happening with streams, is it a better picture like the telly?

It's a better picture, but still not as good as telly.

Normally, if your internet connection is ok, it streams well enough, but I'm a bit worried that a much larger than usual uptake for this game might cause some bandwidth issues