DJ Signs Up For RTV

LeeWallaceRFC

DJ Signs Up For RTV

5f4772acf99fa4e8cf5c2fc67e0dd378_XL.jpg

LEGENDARY striker Derek Johnstone is joining the RangersTV team for this Saturday’s live and exclusive coverage of the clash with East Stirlingshire.

In another first, RangersTV is broadcasting all the action live in the UK as well as overseas.

And you can sign up right now to purchase this match for just £5.99 by clicking HERE.

It’s a fantastic opportunity for all Rangers fans to see their team in action with only 1500 tickets available for supporters for Ochilview.

Ibrox favourite DJ will join the regular RangersTV team of Lindsay Herron and Tom Miller.

Rangers legend Johnstone will offer his expert opinion ahead of kick-off in the pre-match show, he will give his thoughts at half-time and at the final whistle as well as summarising the action as it happens.

It’s the first time that an SFL match will be shown live in the UK and already Rangers fans are signing up in their droves to make sure they see all of the action.

So sign up now so you don’t leave it too late. Kick-off at Ochilview is 12.45pm and our programme will start at 12.25pm.

This match will not be available live anywhere else – and RangersTV hopes to bring more live action within the British Isles later this season.

You can watch this match Pay Per View OR you can subscribe to RangersTV Plus which gives you access to everything on your club channel – as well as live

matches when they are available.

RANGERSTV - WE'RE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE

http://www.rangers.c...gns-up-for-rtv?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's it, a choice of travelling to Stenny to take in East Stirlingshire versus Rangers in the Autumnal rain or sitting in the house in the dry and warmth listening to dull Dundonian drones.

I will be pulling on my duffle coat, what number of bus do I take to Stenny?

Number 10 or 11 from Falkirk town centre would do the trick IIRC.

Jesus fuck, prick was up murrays arse and when the fans began to question dm he pretty much told us to hush it then the wank stain jumps to taig radio, want that piece of shit far away from ibrox, I put that git in the same section as the pricks that shat on us when we needed them most

Aye, I agree he wasn't anywhere to be seen defending the Club throughout the year.

Don't have any problems with him though, was his choice to get involved or not.

Would have liked to see someone like McLeish invited back for it.. someone who would be favourable towards us, but also would have a wealth of footballing knowledge to contribute at half time etc.

Are we getting this in HD? Would like to see that being the next step taken by the Club. RTVHD - happy days.

Aye, I agree he wasn't anywhere to be seen defending the Club throughout the year.

Don't have any problems with him though, was his choice to get involved or not.

Would have liked to see someone like McLeish invited back for it.. someone who would be favourable towards us, but also would have a wealth of footballing knowledge to contribute at half time etc.

Are we getting this in HD? Would like to see that being the next step taken by the Club. RTVHD - happy days.

The quality from RTV games and even the videos on RTV is absolutely dire. Not even worthy of SD status.

So I doubt very much it will be HD :lol:

Some people on here are unbelievably bitter.

bitter you say, so you want me to roll out the mat for a guy who never once stuck up for us when shite was flung in every direction, instead all he did along with his taig pals was have a chuckle at our expense.

aye sure I fucking will

bitter you say, so you want me to roll out the mat for a guy who never once stuck up for us when shite was flung in every direction, instead all he did along with his taig pals was have a chuckle at our expense.

aye sure I fucking will

Aye, quite write. I want to know who was responsible for giving this traitor a job at Ibrox. DJ, Dumb Jackass. :p20: