Message from Cpt Walter Reid Barrie family member

alexocs

All,

Last night I was on the phone to Donna, Captain Barrie's sister who works in the Louden Tavern with me and for big Rab.

She asked me to post on Follow Follow and also RM that her and all the family are very grateful for all the support and kind messages that they have received from fellow bears and other people that they have been shown in this sad time and for what everyone is doing for them.

Wont go in to full conversation but she said, and in her own words "That they have lost a family member too, will you do that for me please" meaning us, Rangers Football Club and all the fellow bears and our military as one big family. She also said that the support given to her and the family has been her "Rock" to carry on.

R.I.P

Let`s play a benefit game against an Army side,to honour his memory and provide support for his family at this tragic time for them.

This is a great idea btw. Problem is though are we going to do it for every soldier who loses his life that supports Rangers? A good idea would be in summer a benefit match to raise money for erskine. (tu)

This is a great idea btw. Problem is though are we going to do it for every soldier who loses his life that supports Rangers? A good idea would be in summer a benefit match to raise money for erskine. (tu)

We could play a charity match against a forces eleven and donate all profits to erskine hospital and so on.That means the money benefits all our heroes,absent,young and old.