CELTIC’S annual results, released today, have shown a loss of £7.37 million.

On the Daily Record website

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/celtic-football-club-has-revealed-a-loss-1452310

Hopefully their low home gates this year will take away from their champions league income (still don't know why Barcelona let them win) so they have poor results next time as well.

On the Daily Record website

http://www.dailyreco...-a-loss-1452310

Hopefully their low home gates this year will take away from their champions league income (still don't know why Barcelona let them win) so they have poor results next time as well.

Jeez, even this sounds a bit desperate!

An extended European run and the sale of Ki without spending a penny in the summer should more or less cover their arses.

one champions league and subsequent after xmas euro appearance will make sure their losses for the next year are covered without euro football

now if they sell wanyama for say 8million, which they will manage to get, thats another season of losses covered

simply put the bastards have enough in their squad to cover the losses for another 2 years, and thats 2 years without any euro income

oh...annual results...aww ...ffs.... i thought the thread was about this season's anul results at the paedodome.

but i guess they won't be coming out for a while yet - with the enumerator priests so busy with the alter boys during the holiday season and torbett and frank cairney still busy stuffing the boxes.

one champions league and subsequent after xmas euro appearance will make sure their losses for the next year are covered without euro football

now if they sell wanyama for say 8million, which they will manage to get, thats another season of losses covered

simply put the bastards have enough in their squad to cover the losses for another 2 years, and thats 2 years without any euro income

Can't disagree with anything here.

Take away my hatred for them, and look at it as it is, then, with them making the CL, it turns everything round.

From being an almost failed manager who won a title by default and lost 2 cup comps they should really have won, Lennon now the messiah it appears. All because he negotiated 2 CL qualifiers. Fair play, they have adapted there attack at all costs philosophy in europe, to a more sensible tactic, and they now getting results and praise to boot.

It really, to me anyway, proves just how pivotal making the CL is to ourselves and the tarriers.

I think if they had blew the qualifiers they would be toiling, and Lennon would be under pressure.

CL success equals financial success.

Ally and our squad really, really missed a trick last season with our dreadful loss in the qualifiers.

Would it have masked over the financial cracks that unravelled from Whyte after the loss? Who knows.

But, to me, CL qualification is now almost the holy grail for a manager at rangers or Sellik.

Fair play, they have adapted there attack at all costs philosophy in europe, to a more sensible tactic, and they now getting results and praise to boot.

Fair fucking play? their attack at all cost philosophy? sensible tactic?

lol

are you their PR man, ffs?

the paedos are playing anti - football tactics. the same fucking anti-football tactics the bastards castigated us for not long ago!

but when they do it, it suddenly becomes brilliant defensive tactics.

please, give me a fucking break!

they got 3 fucking shots to barcas 25 at the paedodome, and had a 17% to 83% possession rate in barcelona and not much better at their midden.

but, oh no, when the faminists play 11 behind the ball. it's a different fucking story, isn't it?

please, there's enough of their fucking propaganda without a bear spouting their bullshit as well.

and when the fuck was the last time they played their 'attack at all costs philosophy'...oh right, i forgot, it was under stein era - during the torbett and cairney years, wasn't it!

aye, right!

lol

the paedos are playing anti - football tactics. the same fucking anti-football tactics the bastards castigated us for not long ago!

they got 3 fucking shots to barcas 25 at the paedodome, and had a 17% to 83% possession rate in barcelona and not much better at their midden.

but, oh no, when the faminists play 11 behind the ball. it's a different fucking story, isn't it?

please, there's enough of their fucking propaganda without a bear spouting their bullshit as well.

and when the fuck was the last time they played their 'attack at all costs philosophy'...oh right, i forgot, it was under stein era - during the torbett and cairney years, wasn't it!

aye, right!

It's just how I see it. I respect ur opinion. They got nowhere with the attitude they used to employ. It can't be a coincidence that they a win away from qualification.

Maybe I put it across wrong.

lol

aye, right!

You need to read his post again.