elephants stoned

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk are well too nasty to Boyd.

Legend.

People are quick to stick the knife into Boyd for the way he left (I do think that he should have been more honest about his intentions rather than leading us on) but they forget that we were trying to force him out the door little over a year previous to him deciding to leave of his own free will.

People are quick to stick the knife into Boyd for the way he left (I do think that he should have been more honest about his intentions rather than leading us on) but they forget that we were trying to force him out the door little over a year previous to him deciding to leave of his own free will.

Good post, it's always irritated me how people have taken delight at him not having the best of careers after Rangers. When he went to Boro they were ambitious and were assembling a decent squad and were initially seen as contenders to gain promotion. People act like it's a crime when people want to do the best they can at football, it must be the only career in the world when you get slated for wanting to get the best job :lol:

^

Has a small penis.

Get over it, not everyone wants to play at Rangers from cradle to the grave.

Man walks into Waterstone's and asks if they've got the new self-help book written for men with very small penises.

"I don't think it's in yet" says the assistant.

"Aye, that's the one" he says.

^

Has a small penis.

Get over it, not everyone wants to play at Rangers from cradle to the grave.

What...like when he said Gordon Strachan was the best manager he'd ever known?

Walter Smith got the best out of that guy, and the way he treated our club, not just the fans, was by any stretch of the imagination wrong. Had this been Nacho, i would accept criticism for how i feel about the player but some of us don't forget (nor forgive) i'm afraid.

Good post, it's always irritated me how people have taken delight at him not having the best of careers after Rangers. When he went to Boro they were ambitious and were assembling a decent squad and were initially seen as contenders to gain promotion. People act like it's a crime when people want to do the best they can at football, it must be the only career in the world when you get slated for wanting to get the best job :lol:

So you're basically saying that moving from a championship winning side, playing infront on 45k plus fans every week to a mid-table championship side playing most their home games in a stadium about a quarter full isn't a step down? Fair enough he had a good record with us but showed his true colours (£££) moving to Boro and is no better than the naismith's etc of this world.

So you're basically saying that moving from a championship winning side, playing infront on 45k plus fans every week to a mid-table championship side playing most their home games in a stadium about a quarter full isn't a step down? Fair enough he had a good record with us but showed his true colours (£££) moving to Boro and is no better than the naismith's etc of this world.

Boyd wanted to stay around January, Bain took the contract offer away so it was the only option he had!

Comparing Boyd to "the Naismiths etc of this world" is nothing short of scandalous ... Muppet

in my opinion (regardless of peoples thoughts on Boyd and Miller) we should not be even thinking about bringing them back.

We're in the 3rd division and doing well by all accounts and we don't need them.

I'd much rather see our young players being given a chance to perform and mature before we make it back to the top table.

in my opinion (regardless of peoples thoughts on Boyd and Miller) we should not be even thinking about bringing them back.

We're in the 3rd division and doing well by all accounts and we don't need them.

I'd much rather see our young players being given a chance to perform and mature before we make it back to the top table.

:shifty:

No.

You're entitled to your suspicions but I'm not taking the bait. Dont you think if i was a tim I would hide the fact i'm living in dublin? or maybe i'm double bluffing huh?

I still consider the post to be valid. I'd rather see young players being played than bringing back boyd and miller.