Regan says he can unite SPL and SFL (can you believe it)

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a modest attendance increase of 3% this season in the SPL, however Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Celtic have seen double digit decreases

Could this be the reason that celtic are releasing there home attendances later than the rest of the UK?

For instance on the Sky Sports website the last home league attendance they have is from the 7th of October while the home cup games all have the attendance given.

Against ST J earlier this month some websites actually went with a zero attendance and im sure even the SPL website did not give an attendance for that game for a few days after that game, they now have it up over 43k there apparently .

Could this be the reason that celtic are releasing there home attendances later than the rest of the UK?

For instance on the Sky Sports website the last home league attendance they have is from the 7th of October while the home cup games all have the attendance given.

Against ST J earlier this month some websites actually went with a zero attendance and im sure even the SPL website did not give an attendance for that game for a few days after that game, they now have it up over 43k there apparently .

Well you no, that mob will try and fiddle everthing.

I suppose it comes down to the chairmen of a football club asking these questions.

Do I think that I will be treated fairly and where is the evidence for that?

Do I think they will be unbiased in the decision making?

Do I think they are competent enough to do this?

How good is their track record at providing solutions?

Can I trust them?

I personally would answer

No with no evidence

No

No

Poor

No

I suppose it comes down to the chairmen of a football club asking these questions.

Do I think that I will be treated fairly and where is the evidence for that?

Do I think they will be unbiased in the decision making?

Do I think they are competent enough to do this?

How good is their track record at providing solutions?

Can I trust them?

I personally would answer

No with no evidence

No

No

Poor

No

That's because you're a Rangers supporter. Any other spl team wouldn't agree with you.

Never in the field of human incompetence has one man been responsible for so much incompetence acoss such a range of sport as this man Regan. If they made a movie about Regan and Doncaster they would call it The Incompetents.

Such is my disgust for a person who, in my estimation and based on his statements, actions and lack of action as the supposed leader of Scottish football that I am astounded that SFA member clubs can even bear to abide his presence in a meeting. It beggars belief that Rangers could take with any seriousness anything that he says or give any credence to any opinion or assessment or proposal that he cares to offer. After all he has done and is responsible for I simply cannot see that he has any credibility whatsoever.

I do not believe any meaningful or satisfactory league reconstruction proposal can emerge while the likes of Regan and Doncaster and their respective management teams are still occupying the positions they hold in Scottish football. They are, in my opinion, utterly discredited and I believe they should required to resign or be sacked.

So, the league reconstruction discussion game plays on and on and on and well into extra time but that's ok because talking is good and it keeps the media happy with something to write about and gives the appearance of progress. Oh, and of course all the trips to meetngs mean expenses for those who attend and of course nice sandwich lunches. All so very refined and business-like. The appearance of executive power-brokers engaged on a real mission of reform and transformation. And its all a sham.

Fact is nothing will change until a crises or series of them mount to the point where the individual club and cabal agendas are trampled away because survival demands it. And I reckon we are a long way away from that.

So........for Rangers..........right now we are where we are and we work our way back to the very top by doing the business week in and week out. And we get as cash rich as we can by every sensible and sustainable means as at the end of the day when reform comes we need to make sure we are in as powerful a financial position as possible to exert the maximum influence on it so that our long term objective are achieved as soon as possible ie competing at the highest level in Europe year in and year out. In all of this we just continue to sort ourselves out and to hell and beyond with the SFA and SPHell.