• no
    • undecided

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret nothing.

Too fucking nice, as usual, thats my problem.

Next time I wont water down my opinions so much.

Traitors.

Are you fucking sure about that one?

Even using the word "scab" is ridiculous and attention seeking.

I don't think it'd work.

Some fans only look at what happens on the park, with no interest in boardroom goings on. These fans will still be there at Tannadice and there's no stopping them.

Hard to criticise those fans in all honesty, but many, like me, do take issue with things above the action on the field.

Thanks for keeping the locked thread out of this one.

assholes. :P

Sorry mate, i posted before i saw your post before this (tu)

Just one of the first times i'm genuinley annoyed at the shit i've read today.

I regret nothing.

Too fucking nice, as usual, thats my problem.

Next time I wont water down my opinions so much.

Traitors.

Going from inciting violence, to pathetically backtracking, to saying you would "shoot" Rangers fans?

GTF. You're an absolute disgrace and have no right to tell other Gers fans what they should be doing, nor incite violence against them for having freedom of choice.

Traitors is a subjective word. Perhaps some may say YOU'RE the traitor, and that supporting Rangers should come before hating another club.

Again, I'm not going to tell you what to think, this is a very divided issue and I wouldn't attack someone for choosing to boycott OR choosing to attend. But I will step in and say you're out of order when you're employing/inciting violence to scare people into not supporting their club the way they see fit.

Thanks for keeping the locked thread out of this one.

assholes. :P

Sorry mate, I've said to admin they can delete my post if they choose to.

The other thread locked and I couldn't stand by and say nothing when this odious arsehole was spouting the shite he was.

Again, apologies.

Sorry mate, I've said to admin they can delete my post if they choose to.

The other thread locked and I couldn't stand by and say nothing when this odious arsehole was spouting the shite he was.

Again, apologies.

no probs, but there is a magic wee button that lets you create your very own thread :D

I don't remember any trouble at the last protest. but i can understand your point mate.

Gozzy I think it could be peaceful if it was an all bear protest like the last one, except that fans from other teams will come looking for trouble.

I would be more than happy to support a boycott of this match. However, I do not see anything other trouble being the outcome should we present a picket line to those wishing to attend the game.

I wonder if the club would be willing/able to arrange a beam back to Ibrox for this game, and maybe we could go along and fill it as we do every other Saturday. If the beam back was added to our Season Tickets, then we wouldn't need to split the gate with Dun. Hibs, and a few quid would be taken through the catering outlets, programmes etc., probably enough to cover costs if we turned up in suitably large numbers...just a thought..

I voted no. Picket lines breed confrontation. Rangers and our support dont need this at this time. We have a CEO in charge who listens to the support and sticks up for the club, our press is just starting to turn for the better, Walter is back on board and we have new guy as head of PR who - regardless what you think of him - knows the Scottish journalistic landscape like the back of his hand and will be a major boon for us in the long run in this respect.

We are the big talking point in European football and we have shown we are the greatest supporters in the UK and need bow to no-one.

Then imagine Rangers supporters fighting between themselves on the street of Dundee live on SSN....even a small altercation will be blown up by a 24hr news and media industry desperate for stories...

Boycott ?- yes. Enforced by violence (or even the threat of it)? - absolutley not.

the problem with this sort of thing is that there will never be 100% of the crowd happy to "peacefully protest" and all it takes is one arsehole to abuse a punter going into the game of being a scab before it all kicks off.

i agree completely with the boycott but i think we all know there are arseholes within our support who would hope that this would kick off into a rumble.

As i said on the other thread as well, will this picket line be at the other SPL grounds when we play other teams within that league? will they stand at parkhead and picket?

Police will have plans to derail any thought of getting close to the ground to protest anyway IMO, if you have a banner or card then they'll probably tell you to GTF.

I've never been a fan of boycotts for anything. But I do see the point in this one. I still think supporting the team is out number 1 priority.

The thing that bothers me is that sections of our support have started acting like some sort of vigilante mob of nutcases who, if you're not with them you're an enemy. Which is beyond belief.

Anyway, I wouldn't support a picket line. A boycott is a boycott. Don't turn up at all. Don't go outside the ground, it's pointless.

Probably just been about the fenian bastard for too long and picked up his habits, just a theory. :)

I think you were abused by your father (if you even knew him).

I also think your mother is a prostitute, and you are a prick. (tu)

That's out of line as well, this thread is not about insulting someones father.

The clown is just jealous that he never met his father, and all he has is a sore arse to remember him by.

You had enough of your current username?

Some folk on here would interpret that as a threat!

Not me, just some folk.

If he wants to insult my old man, he is surely man enough to accept the same back.

Some folk on here would interpret that as a threat!

Not me, just some folk.

If he wants to insult my old man, he is surely man enough to accept the same back.

Interpret what as a threat? The abuse you have slung about today I was just wondering if you were deliberately trying to get banned, that's all. One thing is for sure people don't need to interpret what you've been saying today, its been pretty clear.

And yes I agree he was out of order as well.