SFA to meet on Thursday regarding boycott

Captain Hilts

after Green's decision to reject tickets for the Dundee Hibs game, i'm willing to bet that they will somehow change the rule of splitting the gate money. you may say 'rules are rules' but we all know how corrupt that organisation is. if this happens then i would like to see a fund of some kind being set up to cover for the loss of gate money. thoughts?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To discuss CG decision to KB ticket allocation

Didn't take them long to arrange that!

I can't see what he has done wrong, every club is offered an allocation of tickets for a cup game, where does it say you must accept them??

No doubt new rules will be made up saying we will have to cover x amount for policing etc! Or that we will not get tickets for any other games if we go through.

Corrupt cunts at their best, dreaming up ways to punish rangers and re writing rules to enforce them

Fuck the lot of them

They're already having a meeting on Thursday now about the issue. Rule 47 (i) (as tweeted by STV) allows them to change it if they want.

Rule 47(i) doesn't exist. I assume they mean Rule 47(a).

That rule requires them to apply "reasonable discretion" and even then they can only amend the rules "to facilitate the smooth running of the Competition, or in order to ensure that the Scottish FA is capable of meeting the commitments put upon it under the terms of its television and sponsorship contracts." Neither the smooth running of the competition nor commitments to TV/sponsorship are affected by us not taking tickets. The SFA would lose this in court if it went that far.

Rule 47(i) doesn't exist. I assume they mean Rule 47(a).

That rule requires them to apply "reasonable discretion" and even then they can only amend the rules "to facilitate the smooth running of the Competition, or in order to ensure that the Scottish FA is capable of meeting the commitments put upon it under the terms of its television and sponsorship contracts." Neither the smooth running of the competition nor commitments to TV/sponsorship are affected by us not taking tickets. The SFA would lose this in court if it went that far.

That was my mistake, not theirs.

Smooth running of the competition will be all the phraseology they need.

That was my mistake, not theirs.

Smooth running of the competition will be all the phraseology they need.

In what way is the smooth running of the competition affected by Rangers fans not going to a match? It's not.

Ive just said in another thread.

Its not a rule that we need to take tickets ffs.

Exactly my point, so why are they having a fucking meeting?!?

DUFC get all tickets and sell them to their fans. Rangers will get 37.5% of the tickets money as we are playing on the park.

It's a different story whine they bring 1000 to Ibrox and expect 37.5% of 50,000!!!

Fuck them all. That ugly specky bastard Thompson will be spewing signing that cheque :)

In what way is the smooth running of the competition affected by Rangers fans not going to a match? It's not.

They'll dress it up as some attempt to derail the funding of the competition and competitor.

For what it's worth, I'm with you, but I'm putting forward what I think (almost certain) the SFA will do and how they'll attempt to justify it.

They'll dress it up as some attempt to derail the funding of the competition and competitor.

The Court of Session doesn't do "dressing up". It would not be the exercise of reasonable discretion, it would be an act of pure bigotry.

The Court of Session doesn't do "dressing up". It would not be the exercise of reasonable discretion, it would be an act of pure bigotry.

Remember the football authorities in this country scarcely take note of the courts verdicts in relation to us - they still managed to hit us with the illegal transfer embargo.

Remember the football authorities in this country scarcely take note of the courts verdicts in relation to us - they still managed to hit us with the illegal transfer embargo.

We are no longer in a position that we need to succumb to blackmail.