would you like more tickets at parkhead or at ibrox

ShoeShoeShoe!

I didn't get the chance of tickets to the mhidden, but at no time during an Old Firm match have I ever wanted them there, save the 60 seconds or so after Edu's winner. Give them a tiny corner, same as we give any other team.

I'm not sure, but I think we have to offer at least 10% of capacity to away teams. septic obviously get more than that as they get the whole of the Broomloan, about 8,000 + and I believe it's at the insistance of the police due to easier policing.

By rights, we could cut their allocation though.

Without the rivalry of Rangers v Celtic scottish football would be dead....Not taking away fans to these games would just be ludicrous.

I hope the sheer hatred grows and grows and grows...and once that next old firm comes round it will be bedlam!!!!

I'm the same,away trips to them is one of the best parts of our season. The tension had been brewing since TLB took over and diouf sent them over the edge. It seemed to be getting better and better and to be honest i can't wait until we have a squad capable of going there and hammering them.

I'm not sure, but I think we have to offer at least 10% of capacity to away teams. septic obviously get more than that as they get the whole of the Broomloan, about 8,000 + and I believe it's at the insistance of the police due to easier policing.

By rights, we could cut their allocation though.

At one time, the tarriers had the west enclosure so people are talking shite. I also remember the sheep having the full broomie front and dundee hibs javing the fuLl rear.

I'm only 32

So people were going on about Dundee united were the enemy of Rangers they tried to kill us etc.... that was the reason for boycotting this shitehole.

Are yous also forgetting the manky mob have played just as much a part in this than Dundee united?

Lets just hope it's at Ibrox and we don't need to bother about the hassle of tickets for that place.