• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generally companies.

Although a few individuals do too.

VB sponsor Robbie Crawford. (I assume that's where you got the idea! :lol:)

If we were to do it, IMO it would be better to get a full season out of it. Plus more selection at the start of the next season...

The idea's been floating around for a while. But I just noticed today that it wasn't full, and it should be.

Re half-season - I bet we could do a half price or two for one deal with the club if we tried, just like Season Tickets. Maybe?

In every programme is a two page spread with the mugshots of all the first team players, each in their own little box

Below each one is the name of a sponsor. You can squeeze as many or as few words as you want into the box.

eg:

Vale of Leven RSC

Bus Leaves 321 Club,

90 mins before all home

games. All Welcome

Vanguard Bears sponsor one too. nice logo

Ah now i get it, cheers (tu) intresting idea, would be great to get involved with this.

Is the £900 for one game or the season? Out of the players mentioned there Faure is the best shout for getting a game.

Gal is our second keeper so will be in all programmes I'd assume.

Is the £900 for one game or the season? Out of the players mentioned there Faure is the best shout for getting a game.

Yeah it's for the season (I had to check though)

I like your thinking re Gallacher (tu)

I notice in today's programme, we have 5 players unsponsored (Gallacher, Kyle, Cole, Faure, Stella)

I know that RM can't get involved, but I think it would be great to see one of those guys sponsored by Bears' Den, RangersMedia.

All it would take would be for a trusted poster to take some paypal payments and sponsor it on our behalf. We would also receive a signed, framed shirt which we could auction off for charity.

It costs £900, which would be like £10 a head for 90 posters, or less if more were interested.

Anyone interested?

Me as well.Will meet up with trusted member and give tenner.

That's 20 members so far. Anyone else interested? We need to get to at least 90

Adamtricky

airdriebluenose

BEARGER

Bears r us

bombaybadboy08

Bufforbero

devref

elephants stoned

dexiboy

govanblue

ianb1547

LiverpoolBlue

LucyBlue

nacho_nacho_man

sandymcm

SectionRedHMS

swally

tango

TheBluebells

trueblue68

Regardless of who we sponsor, the player will be in all programmes for the season.

Regardless of who we sponsor, the player will be in all programmes for the season.

Not necessarily.

We have about 27 first team players, but there is only room for 24 in the programme.

For example, you'll notice Wiktorski is not in the latest programme, but he was in the East Stirlingshire one.