Let's sponsor a player - SIGN UP HERE!

govanblue

Cheers Robo.

nacho_nacho_man is calling them tomorrow to ask them just that, and also how many members can go to meet the player and receive the shirt.

Gal maybe isn't a great shout, sure Ally was saying out him and the other young keeper we have he planned to loan one out for half of the season then the other for the second half.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are taking the money by paypal? then AM IN too difficult to meet up with a member or player sorry just say when your £50 short of what you need and i'll happily oblige the shortfall :thumbup:

Very generous offer Al, but I would hope that we get enough members interested that we would only need to press you for a tenner (tu)

None of the details have been worked out yet, but I would guess Paypal would be the preferred method of payment, but hopefully other options too for those that don't use Paypal.

Very generous offer Al, but I would hope that we get enough members interested that we would only need to press you for a tenner (tu)

None of the details have been worked out yet, but I would guess Paypal would be the preferred method of payment, but hopefully other options too for those that don't use Paypal.

Just let us know what where when etc...... cheers!!

If you are taking the money by paypal? then AM IN too difficult to meet up with a member or player sorry just say when your £50 short of what you need and i'll happily oblige the shortfall :thumbup:

We are currently £900 short of our target. Could you make it up please

Count me in. Unlikely ever to meet the player (being as I am on a different planet here) but happy to add to the sponsorship, just mail me the shirt when I win it!

As long as you pay the postage to Namibia - that'll be about £900!

Count me in. Happy to help any way I can with logistics, etc as well (tu)

You read my mind BP :thumbup:

Initially I thought that this was something that RM couldn't get involved in, for similar reasons to eg the Share issue buy.

But the more I think about it, the more I think that RM could get involved in the collection and payment side - if they were willing to consider it.

I'll let you know what I'm thinking if we decide the plan is a goer and we move into the logistical discussion side of things. (tu)

Ok, we've reached halfway, with 45 members showing an interest.

But momentum seems to have slowed now.

So come on, it's only a tenner - and you might win a chance to visit Ibrox/Auchenhowie to collect the shirt, and you might even win the signed, framed shirt too!