govanblue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generally companies.

...If we were to do it, IMO it would be better to get a full season out of it. Plus more selection at the start of the next season...

If it took off, I'd hope we'd do it every season. £10 a season is hopefully affordable for most who want to be involved.

Do we have a time frame to raise the money?

Also I'll inquire to find if we get a pro rata'd rate - £900 is for a full season iirc...

Don't know. Next home game is Annan on 18th, then Clyde on 26th. Both might be a bit soon, or maybe not.

I was thinking if we get enough 'subscribers' to make it viable, then we could start up a proper discussion thread to work out all the details.

If you're going to call the Sponsorship line, maybe also ask what the maximum number of people who can meet the player is?

Also, re pro-rata, It says 'Shirts are £900 inc vat' so in that sense, it's the shirt you're paying for, not the slot in the programmes, so they maybe won't.

Still worth chancing it though :thumbup:

Don't know. Next home game is Annan on 18th, then Clyde on 26th. Both might be a bit soon, or maybe not.

I was thinking if we get enough 'subscribers' to make it viable, then we could start up a proper discussion thread to work out all the details.

If you're going to call the Sponsorship line, maybe also ask what the maximum number of people who can meet the player is?

Also, re pro-rata, It says 'Shirts are £900 inc vat' so in that sense, it's the shirt you're paying for, not the slot in the programmes, so they maybe won't.

Still worth chancing it though :thumbup:

I'll give the hospitality line a call tomorrow.

I'm in.

Someone contact the club and see if we can cut a deal to get it cheaper because it's already December.

Do you not get a signed shirt or something? Raffle that off between the 90 donators?

nacho_nacho_man has volunteered to call them tomorrow to try to cut a deal.

Yes, a signed & framed shirt.

I'm in, pretty sure the programme only has the players who are in the squad? Someone should contact club to see if they do a part year deal.

Cheers Robo.

nacho_nacho_man is calling them tomorrow to ask them just that, and also how many members can go to meet the player and receive the shirt.