SFL 'friendships'

simplythebest

Anyone else really not getting into this idea anymore of us making friends in the SFL and them really being that different from the SPL lot?

Things just seem to keep coming. The Montrose programme, Elgin trying to take advantage the way they did, Queens Park's ticket hikes, the Stirling fans at Ibrox.

It's not that i'm especially offended by any of it but it certainly puts me off any ideas of 'friendships'.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way, of course we should remain dignified and respectful but we don't have to have friendships with the SFL clubs. We should be respectful, win games, go up through the leagues and then forget about all these meaningless clubs.

Fans (and there aren't many) of all these SFL clubs hate us, but we all know the saying - No one likes us, we don't care.

Anyone else really not getting into this idea anymore of us making friends in the SFL and them really being that different from the SPL lot?

Things just seem to keep coming. The Montrose programme, Elgin trying to take advantage the way they did, Queens Park's ticket hikes, the Stirling fans at Ibrox.

It's not that i'm especially offended by any of it but it certainly puts me off any ideas of 'friendships'.

iv never been into that idea tbh

I suppose the good thing about it is we'll only have to put up with each team for a year. I'll see what they say about us when we're not in the same league before I extend the hand of friendship towards the next lot.

Not quite. We'll have to put up with whoever goes up to the next division with us for another season.

never understood this SFL love-in we seem to have. I don't give a shit about any of these pishy wee clubs and it's a reflection of how much of a joke this country is that we need to compete against them.

there should be a dedicated professional game for professional teams. - these aren't professional teams.

Next time I hear someone say "no-one likes us" I think I'll go mental.

Some people in Scotland are jealous, fine I accept that, but please stop peddling timmy myths about us being hated please. I does my tits in.

It's easier for some people to think that way. It takes less effort to be hated than liked.

Next time I hear someone say "no-one likes us" I think I'll go mental.

Some people in Scotland are jealous, fine I accept that, but please stop peddling timmy myths about us being hated please. I does my tits in.

In football terms who the hell does like us in Scotland?

In football terms who the hell does like us in Scotland?

In "football terms"? What other terms are there? We are a football club, a succesful one at that; this is where the majority of ill feeling stems from, jealousy. We are not universally hated in Scotland or anywhere else for that matter. Like I said: that is a myth started and perpetuated by timothy and I am sick of hearing it. Even with all the interest that has been shown in our situation from around the world, all the good will messages we have recieved from other clubs and supports, we still peddle that shite ourselves. We are not hated, and I do care.