See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

Well ye know what you should be interested, cauae if they get their own way they would have you in jail for no being one of them.

They are systematically trying to take control of Scotland ,and you should be concerned as they are making up these stupid and pathetic petty laws.

I am aware of the laws and can live within them easily. I can also support Rangers and live within the law too, as can thousands of other people.

If you find that too hard to do, maybe you should not go to games, or better yet, leave Scotland since you seem to think you are above the law and will not follow it because it is silly, rather than look at ways in which the laws can be changed.

Breaking the law because it is a silly law, in your opinion, is not a defence in any Jurisdiction in the world.

I've never been offended by any songs or chants, but when it's patently obvious that certain songs/chants have been deemed to be legally offensive, why the fuck can't certain sections of our support not see that at some point they will be targeted by the polis for uttering said songs/chants? Call me naive, but warnings are fucking warnings.

Spot on. This is something the brainless element in our support need to grasp and fast.

Guys a tube.my money and the other hand wringers helped save Rangers.they will be history in twenty years.

Loyalist bigots hijacking a glorious Scottish institution in the name of bigotry.

Rangers are bigger than you,the Gallant pioneers would not recognise you arseholes.

Go and do one you twat.

Spot on. This is something the brainless element in our support need to grasp and fast.

If they do not they will be banned by Rangers and if they end up in the courts, by them too.

One way or another Ibrox will soon be for the decent law abiding football fans who love going to games and supporting the team.

I am aware of the laws and can live within them easily. I can also support Rangers and live within the law too, as can thousands of other people.

If you find that too hard to do, maybe you should not go to games, or better yet, leave Scotland since you seem to think you are above the law and will not follow it because it is silly, rather than look at ways in which the laws can be changed.

Breaking the law because it is a silly law, in your opinion, is not a defence in any Jurisdiction in the world.

Tell you what i have served HM Forces and know all about living within the Law .

So dont preach your pathetic self rightous stupid Laws to me.

I dont and wont sing any of those so called naughty songs, im too old for that shit now .But to be honest if I was young again and at the Game I would be very tempted to ram it in to them and defy their pathetic little Made up anti Protestant laws .

So dont preach to me I can live perfectly well within the Law, and have done for 54 years now and you wont tell me I cant watch my Team.

Too many of you wouldnt stand up to these pathetic SNP shysters who pander to a minority.

Doesnt mean I have to accept it.

You and your lot jump to conclusions and point tje finger at people.

Get a life and I wont be going anywhere.

I will be here to vote them out when the time comes.

No Surrender to the I-A filth.

I have supported Rangers for over 35 years,and to be honest it was never because of any any religious connotations,most of my ancestors esp. on my mothers side from South Ayrshire, followed the team,and still do,i went with my mates to our first Rangers game in 1976 and loved it.To put into perspective what i am coming to,i have 5 brothers,two of which support the Ger's,my brother in law,who btw is like a brother to me,has the same,but they ALL support Celtic,in other words have been told to.....

Tell you what i jave served HM Forces and know all about living within the Law .

I dont and wont sing any of those so called naughty songs, im too old for that shit now .But to be honest if I was young again and at the Game I would be very tempted to ram it in to them and defy their pathetic little Made up anti Protestant laws .

So dont preach to me I can live perfectly well within the Law, and have done for 54 years now and you wont tell me I cant watch my Team.

Too many of you wouldnt stand up to these pathetic SNP shysters who pander to a minority.

Currently involved in fighting against the SNP to protect the rights of the most vulnerable in society. We are fighting against other stupid things they want to make law.

You do not have to use weapons or combat to be a fighter,

I fight for people every day using my Brain.

Tell you what i jave served HM Forces and know all about living within the Law .

Have you spoke to you minister about your concerns?

And just for you,one of the first things in an Independant Scotland would be the seperation of state and education from religion.....

No more kaflic skools.

If they do not they will be banned by Rangers and if they end up in the courts, by them too.

One way or another Ibrox will soon be for the decent law abiding football fans who love going to games and supporting the team.

Yes it will.... and all the tools with little or no brains will be banned or .... jailed.

Rangers Football Club ..... "Football" Club..... not some bandwagon for idiots still wanting to sing/chant tunes which get Rangers Football Club into TROUBLE ! F' halfwits..grow up.... the outlawed tunes go against... that's AGAINST the Club/the team.... quit the sectarian crap.

There are MANY decent tunes to chant/sing.

Have you spoke to you minister about your concerns?

And just for you,one of the first things in an Independant Scotland would be the seperation of state and education from religion.....

No more kaflic skools.

You KNOW this or .... ? Given that the London red,white and blue will be gone..... in a small country with many a Kaflic mp's ?

Tell you what i have served HM Forces and know all about living within the Law .

You and your lot jump to conclusions and point tje finger at people.

Get a life and I wont be going anywhere.

I will be here to vote them out when the time comes.

No Surrender to the I-A filth.

Like the last election?

Thank God these tree hugging hand wringing fucks are only a very small minority of Rangers fans! Infact, don't think I've ever met one in person. Funny that.

'Tree Hugging hand wringing fucks'. Do you mean people who have the intelligence to act within the law, regardless of their opinion of said law, or do you simply mean people don't hate the kafflicks?

Thank God these tree hugging hand wringing fucks are only a very small minority of Rangers fans! Infact, don't think I've ever met one in person. Funny that.

If a 'handwringer' is being anti sectarian and you have NOT met any... then you must be living in your own living-room.... so in point of fact... NO it isn't funny.

You KNOW this or .... ? Given that the London red,white and blue will be gone..... in a small country with many a Kaflic mp's ?

No I don't for a fact,but if 80% decided education and goverment should be secular,can't see a small country with finite resources and earring to catholic bigots any longer.

We will return to the country our Presbyterian fore fathers died for,only to sold by a parcel o' rogues.