Share price - Now 79p

BEARGER

To those with an open mind. The RST bought 250K through the IPO, no further shares have been purchased. The accusations on here are just the ramblings of the anti RST cabal. If anyone says the RST has bought other shares please show us the evidence, not just post lies on this forum.

omg are you calling David Leggat(no not the one who has just been jailed) a liar!!! as he states in bold print it was £200k not the £250k...........perhaps someone gave a cheque not knowing it was going to be cashed immediately . remember that yarn :7325:

I actually thought the cabal on here was rst sided, as they appear when rst are looking for money.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing against RST but I couldn't see any reason for a fan to buy shares via RST where they do not have direct ownership of the club or a direct vote. Honest question? What does anyone gain by buying via the RST as opposed directly. It owould appear only 5% of all shares sold to fans were bought via the RST route so not as great a success as the statements suggest.

I agree with you, I bought direct myself. My posts have only been to point out the inaccuracies of some on here towards the RST.

As far as I can see there is no gain for the individual, but it does raise funds for the club from those who did not have £500.

Keep checking the post and my e-mail everyday. Nothing yet.

I want my certificate. :(

According to page-39 of the Prospectus, qualifying people will receive confirmation of their allocations together with share certificates on or around the seventh business day after the date of Admission which was the 19/12/12.

Therefore this should be around the 28/12/12, but this date may be affected by the Christmas holiday period.

According to page-39 of the Prospective, qualifying people will receive confirmation of their allocations together with share certificates on or around the seventh business day after the date of Admission which was the 19/12/12.

Therefore this should be around the 28/12/12, but this date may be affected by the Christmas holiday period.

Think fuk somebody read it. :)

According to the RST they raised £250k towards buying shares. Assuming they all paid the minimum of £125 that equates to 2000 people. From the non-corporate small shareholders who have bought in to the value of £5m that equates to 10,000 at the £500 minimum purchase. In my own opinion, if the IPO had allowed fans to buy at £125 then the RST total would have been significantly lower. I think this shows the general lack of support for the RST which clearly has no mandate from the grass-roots Rangers support. This is not posted from anti-RST bitterness, merely from the figures available.

I placed two applications of £500 each into the Share issue before the cut off date.

As of this moment i have only recieved two confirmations of payment - due to them being invested roughly one week after each other.(Did not think i would be able to invest more than £500, but i was lucky to scramble another £500 together to invest)

Right now i have no idea, how many shares i actually own as i have recieved no offical acknowledgement from Capita?

Which i see on this post that the certificates will not be sent out until JAN 2013.

I do know that the two payments of £500 have been taken from my account.

Could anyone answer my questions above?

I've just compared it to some other share prices I'm interested in, and ours has risen today by a far greater percentage than all of them!

Just repeating what I remember was said when he was talking to some market advisor before the CG interview. Can't remember the reason given for why...maybe just people off their faces on mince pies or something. :)

Not saying it's the only reason ours went up. Obviously lots of Bears buying late Christmas pressies for family.

Just repeating what I remember was said when he was talking to some market advisor before the CG interview. Can't remember the reason given for why...maybe just people off their faces on mince pies or something. :)

Not saying it's the only reason ours went up. Obviously lots of Bears buying late Christmas pressies for family.

Yeah, and what you say is right.

But when the market rises (or falls), it's usually constant across the board, or across specific sectors.

So if a particular share rises more than the rest of the market, or its peers in the sector, it's usually due to good news specific to that company.