***The Official Queen's Park v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

How did this thread manage to get forgotten???

Anyway, here's the 'injury news' from club website...

ANDY LITTLE has returned to training after suffering a hamstring strain but remains a doubt for tomorrow’s league meeting with Queen’s Park at Hampden.

The Rangers forward had to come off in the first half of Wednesday’s 3-0 win over Clyde at Ibrox with the problem.

After the match, Light Blues manager Ally McCoist said he expected the Northern Ireland international would struggle to be fit for the game with the Spiders.

And although Little was able to work with the squad this morning after receiving treatment yesterday, it remains to be seen if he is named in the pool for the fixture at Hampden.

Lewis Macleod is fine to perform after he had to come off in midweek having taken an accidental elbow in the face.

And Ian Black is now available again after returning to full training earlier this week having missed the last five matches because of a knee problem.

He faces a battle to reclaim his starting spot though after some impressive showings from Kyle Hutton while he has deputised in his absence.

On top of that, Kane Hemmings is in contention once more having been out since the summer with a knee injury which required surgery.

And Lee Wallace is available after the red card he received against Annan was reduced to a yellow at a disciplinary hearing yesterday, meaning he won't serve any suspension.

Dean Shiels is, like Little, another who will be given as long as possible to prove himself as his calf is sore after he returned as a substitute following a recent lay off two days ago.

Kevin Kyle is out, however, but Anestis Argyriou returns and he and Chris Hegarty will compete for the right-back role.

Alexander

Hegarty Perry Cribari Wallace

McKay Hutton MacLeod Templeton

McCulloch Sandaza

Subs: Currie, Argyriou, Black, Crawford, Aird.

If the worst comes to the worst and Little & Shiels don't play then this is what I'd go for. Really hope Ally keeps the same central mid pairing, Black does not deserve to walk back into that team. Same could be said about Sandaza, if he doesn't start then Naismith, Aird or Crawford behind Jig. Also hope that Hemminga makes the bench as we've no out and out striker available as back up (Kyle is out for tomorrow).

Looking forward to watching this one (Sky Sports), came a bit too fast to actually be there in Hampden. Should be some atmosphere though! :7325:

Queen's Park 0-3 Rangers ;)

It's good to see we have competition for places with injured players returning to the squad. I am liking the Hutton/MacLeod partnership just now so if I was Ally I'd be reluctant to change it.

If Shiels and Little are out I can see us maybe going with a Black, Macleod, Hutton central midfield with Lewis pushing forward a lot more.

If Shiels and Little are out I can see us maybe going with a Black, Macleod, Hutton central midfield with Lewis pushing forward a lot more.

Yeh I can see that as well. It wasn't great when we used it earlier in the season, but if MacLeod pushes forward more then it should work better.