Wummin at the soccer

MisterC

Should wummin be allowed to go to soccer matches? Reason I ask is I was in the east stand today and there were these two lassies scree...sorry singing all the way through and they were so high pitched it was like being next to a pair of fucking chipmunks! On occasion I joined in, in an attempt to drown out their voices but alas, to no avail. So folks was anyone else in the east stand and heard them and more importantly, should women be allowed at the soccer, which after all is a mans game. Thoughts please folks....

MisterC

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should wummin be allowed to go to soccer matches? Reason I ask is I was in the east stand today and there were these two lassies scree...sorry singing all the way through and they were so high pitched it was like being next to a pair of fucking chipmunks! On occasion I joined in, in an attempt to drown out their voices but alas, to no avail. So folks was anyone else in the east stand and heard them and more importantly, should women be allowed at the soccer, which after all is a mans game. Thoughts please folks....

MisterC

I would take it further, everyone should have to pass a voice test before entering the ground so bad singers (both male and females) are not allowed in. :pipe:

MisterC

East stand eh...I was sitting a row behind those bints!

MisterC

How come you were not sitting beside your new pal Charlie today?

Absolutely they should be allowed. What happened to 'we love to see the lassies with their blue scarves on'. I know that there are many people attending the games who can't behave when there are women / girls about but they are welcome & part of the Rangers family.

:wink:

MisterC

Should anyone who calls football ,soccer be allowed to go to the match?That is the real question.

MisterC

Soccer ??? how posh - or are you an American?

it's football or fitba but soccer!!!? :lol: