Wummin at the soccer

MisterC

Maybe if all the master tacticians at the game were to join up and go somewhere else then i would be able to enjoy the game , 3 home games, one behind me slated Barrie Mckay from start to finish , crowd that arrived 20mins late,1 trying thats my seat your in ,which it was not , then moaned and slated every player, same group again 3rd game, top of voice moan complain berate every player,then clear off 20 mins from end leaving the kids they brought with the words" you know how to get back to the bus" every single one of them a moaning faced loudmouth male, so don`t you tell me women shouldn`t go football.

Well said :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will end up like the life of brian with people selling false beards outside the grounds, my wife had no interest in football untill a few years back when my son was mascot at our local team (linfield) she started going and now has a season ticket i agree the high pitched squealing from some is unbearable as is trying to explain offside but each to there own

Its very basic. The offside rule..

The striker must not go ahead of the defenders of the opposite team.. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

Ops.. After the opposite team have kicked the ball..

Its like "Poker".. Made to look complicated.. But in actual fact it's very simple :)

Should wummin be allowed to go to soccer matches? Reason I ask is I was in the east stand today and there were these two lassies scree...sorry singing all the way through and they were so high pitched it was like being next to a pair of fucking chipmunks! On occasion I joined in, in an attempt to drown out their voices but alas, to no avail. So folks was anyone else in the east stand and heard them and more importantly, should women be allowed at the soccer, which after all is a mans game. Thoughts please folks....

MisterC

:lol: Knew what this was going to be about as soon as I read the title. They were absolutely brutal!

No, I don’t think wummin should be allowed to go to a football match because the only time my wife went to a game with me was a few years back when we played Dundee United at Ibrox.

Unfortunately, they won 3-1 with Kevin Gallacher scoring a hat trick if I remember correctly.

Obviously, she got the blame for the result as she must have been a bad omen or something and was therefore never invited to go to another game with me.

Let anyone go to football matches.

If the girls are willing to get up and sing a song and a wee dance for the lads then why not? It's all a bit of fun anyway. :pics:

No it's not its life or death...going clubbing is fun, going shopping is fun for the women...football is different its tribal and women dont get tribal (apart from the short haired lesbians who are in the wrong body)

Just as I finish my new vid, Just as I'm about to pm you a preview, you drop this on me..... Hummph

look, bogtrotters, with your considerable attributes, you'd have to admit that there's considerably more suitable places that i, and most dudes, would rather have you than a football stadium. (although, don't get me wrong, i certainly wouldn't rule that location out either!)