Frank Lampard - Would you give him a new contract?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Get yourself into the Junkies thread.

Whit??? I am just baffled by how come my questions spurred you to suggest that I check out the Junkies thread. I never had any contact with drugs except for my prescription meds for my high blood pressure, acid reflux and cholesterol. I am a teetotaler and don't smoke.

See... you can tell that I'm from Texas and I'm miles awaaaaay from Scotland, so y'all are in the loop about the players, etc. I just wanted to know if the Gers can really afford Lampard because I know he has played for years with Chelsea; moreover, he has been a fantastic player. I also just wanted to know why he wants to put on a Gers uniform. I just found that interesting that he wouldn't mind playing in SFL3, yet I know he will be in talks with the Gers and his agent.

Whit??? I am just baffled by how come my questions spurred you to suggest that I check out the Junkies thread. I never had any contact with drugs except for my prescription meds for my high blood pressure, acid reflux and cholesterol. I am a teetotaler and don't smoke.

See... you can tell that I'm from Texas and I'm miles awaaaaay from Scotland, so y'all are in the loop about the players, etc. I just wanted to know if the Gers can really afford Lampard because I know he has played for years with Chelsea; moreover, he has been a fantastic player. I also just wanted to know why he wants to put on a Gers uniform. I just found that interesting that he wouldn't mind playing in SFL3, yet I know he will be in talks with the Gers and his agent.

Aw Lando, you're so cute.

Two things came to mind: Will the Gers afford to pay him? Second, what makes him willing to play for the Gers? I read some Jiggy's tweets that he would love to play with Lampard on the same team.

Were you bitten by one of these Texan rattlesnakes today?

It may not happen but lamps you have played at ibrox twice and had rangers fans chanting your name

if you have any sense - glasgow is waiting

the fans will treat you like gazza but knowing that we dont expect too much

unlike roman the cash- come to where you will be appreciated as a real football legend

who deserves to go out for the club he likes and the chelsea fans will prefer he ends up

rather than end up discarded - rangers have bigger crowds than the premiership says it all !

It may not happen but lamps you have played at ibrox twice and had rangers fans chanting your name

unlike roman the cash- come to where you will be appreciated as a real football legend

who deserves to go out for the club he likes and the chelsea fans will prefer he ends up

rather than end up discarded - rangers have bigger crowds than the premiership says it all !

C'mon mate, ffs.

Christ almighty!

Ian Black in midfield racking up the yellow cards more than star performances

and producing like ballotelli - fine for some

I would rather see frank lampard showing how a midfielder can play and conduct himself

on the pitch even if he is ancient and educate lewis and kyle and produce when it matters.

dalton, you at the wind up? Lando has a kinda excuse, but you?

Sorry about the wind up not feeling well gave up with- lemsip- beechams-locketts & asda -tesco own cure.

I,m on the only cure known to man - alchol (cant spell it) and i still feel like dead !! lol

Sorry about the wind up not feeling well gave up with- lemsip- beechams-locketts & asda -tesco own cure.

I,m on the only cure known to man - alchol (cant spell it) and i still feel like dead !! lol

:lol: I'm away tae ma fuckin bed!! Hope you feel better in the morning.

:lol: :lol: :lol: