Anyone missing the Fact here?

JamieG54

Yes but we could finish 1st through to 9th this season and we'd still be in the bottom 18. This season has been made redundant. It's the same for every team in the third division who aren't in danger of finishing last. Indeed if the pyramid system isn't in place then the entire league might as well end now.

We would be the last team to ever win the third division. A record as such. Well until we get back to dominating the top league again and rhegan et al decide for more reconstruction for the good of the game.

Why would anyone want to go back to this pish stained league?

I don't think anyone does MTAF. From what I understand the SFL clubs have got to vote for the restructuring after longmuir and the SFL clubs agreed to a different proposal not that long ago. It will be interesting to see how that vote goes now longmuir has backed alternative proposals. I, for one, would prefer the SFL model although we would still be in the bottom tier I think

quote name='JamieG54' timestamp='1357684858' post='1060706595']

If Gers were to get promoted this year its another two league titles to get to the Spl. New proposals means no promotion this year but again...a two league title win back to the top division.

We will still get into whatever the top flight is in 2014-2015 season so whatever they do it doesn't change anything for us. We are in the 4th tier now, we win promotion we go into the 3rd tier. They piss about with the league there is 3 leagues and we are still in the 3rd tier. So feck them let them chase their pounds we will do what we set out to do and work our way back to where we belong!

Unless you are wanting us fast tracked up the leagues?[

whats the script is the two 12 team leagues splitting into 3 groups of 8???

yep, after 28(iirc) games they split into 3 groups of 8 and play each other twice more. top 8 challenge for title, middle 8 fight for relegation to championship and bottom 8 fight for relegation to national league.

doesn't make any sense to me. at all.

they still have to vote on it though, and i think that only takes 2 teams from the spl or 8 teams from the 30 sfl to object.

It's the quality of the football that is important. Altering the size or the structure of the leagues will not improve our beautiful game. Who will run the game in Scotland ? as long as Longmuir is offered a position at the head of the new set up then he will vote in favour of the new proposals, regardless of the long term damage that this proposal will cause our game.

Improvements are neccessary that is obvious, how will these changes help improve the game. ?

Why has there been no attempt at arbitration, the assocaiation need Rangers, why ? no mention of reconilation, even an independant mediation service to help heal wounds and improve relationships. The leaders of our game could set an example and with thier collective wisdom help create a healthy environment to allow our game to flourish.

Will this happen, probably not..

If we end up in a 3rd division of 18 teams does this mean we only play 36 league games, one home one away? If so then the other 17 clubs have a good reason to vote NO as they will lose out on the 2nd home game so we need to await the vote while encouraging the others to vote NO.

If we win the last 3rd division do we keep the trophy for ever?

It's not about still being in the bottom league.

It's the whole masquerade of restructuring just to get the gers in a tv package with sky.

Theyre using our viewing figures to hurt us by incorporating both league body's. Then we must by league rules sign over our tv rights just to fund the scabs in the other divisions and get hee haw back from it.

People need to open their eyes. It's all to do with milking our income. Without our 15 games this season that we were forced to sign over, some wouldnt have lasted this long.

We need our board to do some magic.

One question about the split. Is the proposal that after the split all points are reset and the league is up for grabs again? That's what I heard initially but it seems like madness given that it means you're playing to get top 6 and being 1st is irrelevant pre-split

The fact is fans of all clubs want a top league of 16 or 18 with no daft split, once again the fans wishes are not listened to.

But we as Rangers just have to play our way back and take our rightfull place in Scottish football.