If these plans get the green light

KingKirk

Will you buy your ST next season?

No matter what league we are in I will be at Ibrox next season.. A must admit tho am a little worried that our fan get board of playing these same teams again next season.. I hope am wrong and we get 37k+ ST holders next season.. Cause lets not forget our young team will still need us next season regardless.

Will our amazing attendances be effected next season?

Will you buy your ST next season?

No matter what league we are in I will be at Ibrox next season.. A must admit tho am a little worried that our fan get board of playing these same teams again next season.. I hope am wrong and we get 37k+ ST holders next season.. Cause lets not forget our young team will still need us next season regardless.

Will our amazing attendances be effected next season?

We are the last team in the world to worry about attendance's mate.

And always will be.

:21:

Will it mean ticket prices will be the same?

Didn't Green have plans to increase them as we moved through the leagues.......or am I wrong?

He did say that & it was included in his IPO - but no one could envisage this mate. Win SFL3 & stay there.

Maybe the ST prices will remain as is, or an inflation factor included, or even an increased price. Bit early to say pal.

WATP.

But not a single away game!!!!!!

ah do you agree with my point we should be boycotting away fixtures .?? that's the thing that sticks in my throat the most .We have been lining these wee diddy clubs pockets all season and with there greed they want to keep us where we are so they can fleece us some more ala Queens park 20pounds for a ticket .Got to be honest nothing beats going to away grounds at times but under these circumstances not me

ah do you agree with my point we should be boycotting away fixtures .?? that's the thing that sticks in my throat the most .We have been lining these wee diddy clubs pockets all season and with there greed they want to keep us where we are so they can fleece us some more ala Queens park 20pounds for a ticket .Got to be honest nothing beats going to away grounds at times but under these circumstances not me

I agree with this it drives me nuts our Fans cant see rhey are lining our enemys Pockets , and been doing it for Years too.

It is time to STOP it now.

I agree with this it drives me nuts our Fans cant see rhey are lining our enemys Pockets , and been doing it for Years too.

It is time to STOP it now.

I don't think your average fan sees all other clubs as an enemy to be honest. I've only ever seen that attitude among forum users.

Im not concerned for the vast majority of us who it's ingrained in and will be there regardless....But I am slightly concerned that alot of the younger fans and families who have been going this year may be turned away if they are asked to pay a higher price for less games against the same part-time teams....Now there is no guarantee, if this comes to pass, season tickets will rise and even if they do thats not to say these fans will take a step back will but we do still need to appeal to our younger/wider audience which will be the balancing act for Green.

I didn't buy season tickets for the three of us this year because we weren't sure if we would make the majority of games but as it has turned out we've only missed 3 homes all season due to other commitments and even made the QP game at hamdump.

Next year there will be three season tickets in my house.

This seasons days out to see the Gers have been really enjoyable so we will be follow following again next season regardless of the opposition.

:7325::21:

No, not yet I don't.

All season I have been advocating that we should be making friends with all these wee clubs, getting them on our side, and letting them make as much money as they can off of us with the aim of letting them see that we're not the bad guys, and that if they stick with us, they'll do ok.

But come this vote, if they turn around and bite us on the arse, then I will be advocating much more than just boycotting them!

But the vote hasn't happened yet - so it's all only ifs and maybes at the moment.

No, not yet I don't.

All season I have been advocating that we should be making friends with all these wee clubs, getting them on our side, and letting them make as much money as they can off of us with the aim of letting them see that we're not the bad guys, and that if they stick with us, they'll do ok.

But come this vote, if they turn around and bite us on the arse, then I will be advocating much more than just boycotting them!

But the vote hasn't happened yet - so it's all only ifs and maybes at the moment.

This is the point I made to a few ex-players of mine yesterday over a few beers.They (at different times) are going to Scotland for a trip and want to go and see the Rangers as many times as possible.Now they know I am going again around August/September and asked me if I was going to every game while I was there,so I had to explain it might not be the case depending on which clubs we will be playing away from Ibrox at that time.

I am sure that it will be revealed which clubs sold their souls to the SPL/Longmuir deal and which clubs voted against it,so that will decide which clubs get my custom next season because there is no way in this wide world I will spend a penny to a SPL aligned club.