New Club Statement Re Scumdee Hivs Game

Edmiston Drive

Wether the club officialy took tickets or not this game would have had trouble! I don't agree with folk going but to say people will deserve all they get for going is fucking shocking. We're not the fenians, we don't fight amongst each other at games and we should never want to see fellow bears attacked! Have a fucking word with yourselfs

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wether the club officialy took tickets or not this game would have had trouble! I don't agree with folk going but to say people will deserve all they get for going is fucking shocking. We're not the fenians, we don't fight amongst each other at games and we should never want to see fellow bears attacked! Have a fucking word with yourselfs

They have been made aware of possible trouble so how would you put it across?

If you know there's a possibility of shit and you still go its on your own head is it not.

Nobody wants it to happen but you can't say fans are shocking for telling the truth

I think it is exaggerated about real Rangers fans going. If there are fans attending in the away end IMO it will be troublemakers from other clubs who are obsssesed with us.. We have taken no ticket allocation, we have asked fans not to attend. We have no responsibility for the policing of this match so as far as I am concerned , we are in the clear. Dundee Utd are the ones who should be worried as they have advertised that they will sell tickets to away fans. How do they vet an away fan? How can they prove it is a Rangers fan? Onus is on them.

Not if it's our fans on the receiving end. They're still Rangers fans.

Thats the thing big man, There not 'Rangers fans.'

Why would any right minded Rangers ''supporter'' break all their mates, family, fellow rangers supporters wishes by going to this game. These guys will be highlighted on the camera at Tannadice, and if a guy appeared on there who sits beside me at Ibrox ? I know what ill be saying.

The fact is these people are posing as ''Rangers fans'' as I dont believe any Rangers supporter for 1 game only would be so snide.

You're assuming that the tickets sold for the away end have all been sold to bears. I'd lay money on that not being the case. At least a handful of tims will be there.

If you support Rangers then you WILL be fully aware of the situation.

Unless of course you are a loner, don't have access to the TV, Radio or go outside.

I reckon if you were aware of the boycott but didn't use the internet and forums like RM, you could definitely miss the point.

Thats the thing big man, There not 'Rangers fans.'

Why would any right minded Rangers ''supporter'' break all their mates, family, fellow rangers supporters wishes by going to this game. These guys will be highlighted on the camera at Tannadice, and if a guy appeared on there who sits beside me at Ibrox ? I know what ill be saying.

The fact is these people are posing as ''Rangers fans'' as I dont believe any Rangers supporter for 1 game only would be so snide.

:lol:

:lol:

If you had 2 choices what one would you take?

1. Conference accept us and possible route through English league set up.

2. Go to Dundee where there is a chance of trouble which could affect choice 1 greatly if it occurred.

What's your choice?

I am glad this statement has been released.

I have heard it said by some Bears who were thinking of going that there would probably be a large contigent of fat cats going with the official party (like the Milan game) and that if it was ok for them to go them they wanted to go too.

This blows that argument out of the water completely and I would hope that anyone still thinking about going to this game seriously reconsiders.

This is about laying down a marker that the Rangers support can act as one and if you act against us, we have the power to take our travelling support away from your income stream quite easily. Other clubs will think twice about putting the boot into us or trying to rip us off if they are threatened with this kind of financial reaction.

Our fans reps at the Assembly, Asssociation and Trust have been working hard to get this message out, and that we will be keen to use this demonstration of our unity when discussing other things with other clubs. If we have under 100 "fans" at this game it will be a huge success and we will be able to use this power contructively for the benefit of all our fans in the future.

I am glad this statement has been released.

I have heard it said by some Bears who were thinking of going that there would probably be a large contigent of fat cats going with the official party (like the Milan game) and that if it was ok for them to go them they wanted to go too.

This blows that argument out of the water completely and I would hope that anyone still thinking about going to this game seriously reconsiders.

This is about laying down a marker that the Rangers support can act as one and if you act against us, we have the power to take our travelling support away from your income stream quite easily. Other clubs will think twice about putting the boot into us or trying to rip us off if they are threatened with this kind of financial reaction.

Our fans reps at the Assembly, Asssociation and Trust have been working hard to get this message out, and that we will be keen to use this demonstration of our unity when discussing other things with other clubs. If we have under 100 "fans" at this game it will be a huge success and we will be able to use this power contructively for the benefit of all our fans in the future.

You'll still get the nuggets who want to go for a variety of completely stupid reasons. I agree with the 'under 100' target, especially if DUFC have to have a sizable police/stewarding presence for the away section.

This has been argued to death on here. No one is going to change anyone's mind now.

I'll be disappointed if Rangers fans are at the game, but it's their choice. They are still fans like you and me and hope there isn't any trouble for their sake.

They may be like you, but they are nothing like me.

If they get hurt, its because they acted selfishly, and I wont have any sympathy.