RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

When does Harper McLeod begin there meetings? some time this month anyway i think?

Think it starts on Tuesday 29th Jan and due to finish by end of that week, would expect a few days of bad press in run up to SFL vote on Thursday 31st and then to round off the week we have the Cup game on the Saturday.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does concern me that the fund felt it was required to make this statement.

I appreciate we are only a couple of weeks away from the the kangaroo gathering but do they know something?

Anyone requesting information on the funds could have been dealt with via email surely.

I am a born worrier right enough so perhaps its nothing.

A war has been brewing for some time now.

If they think they can wander in, take our titles and sneak into the night they will get a nasty shock.

This isn't just about money, we have already shown no support backs their club to the hilt like us. This will come down to the desire for the fight.

These two words sum Rangers up perfectly: NO SURRENDER!

RANGERS Fans Fighting Fund announce tonight that they will be underwriting costs incurred in the battle to protect the club's 54 titles.

The Fund are fully committed to defending Rangers' history, which includes all honours.

Excellent.

The RFFF should let us know if they need more money as I'd happily donate more to this.

The sooner this is all resolved the better. So far it looks very much if our journey over the past 12 months has all been down to the manipulations of others. Rangers Football Club appears to have been used as a pawn by Murray, Loyds, Whyte, HMRC, SPL, SFA and indeed possibly the SFL. The institution that is Rangers Football Club is now taking control of it's own destiny. That is very good to see and indeed be part of.

We take them on, on the playing fields, the

terraces, we shall fight them in the courts and

the media, we will play to our best abilities in what every division our destiny takes us- we shall never surrender..

I dont understand why CG is not funding this - he bought those titles as part of the package - should he not be protecting his own investment ?

Yes, and I'm sure the club will pick up any shortfall in the fund.

The trouble with the RFFF is that the money now accumulated is sitting in an account because the reason it was set up is no longer an issue.

The money needs to be used for an issue we broadly agree on and no issue is of greater importance than the corrupt cabal of the bheasts/SFA/SPL/Harper Macleod trying to rewrite a decade of football history.

If and when we are successful and our legal fees are paid by this twisted cabal then it would be my choice to have all the cash put towards youth development and scouting.

As I understand it there are a fair few bears in the legal profession already gathering evidence together for an appeal/exposure of all this. They are doing so because they are fans not in an official capacity. If and when a firm is engaged to take this to court they will make their initial work available to them.