Real Madrid

james_85

apparently Casilles & Ramos are demanind "him or us"... which is ironic considering they are 2 biggest liabilities in the first team. It's january and this is Real Madrid, Mourinho should tell them they've both played their last games for the club & bring in any number of better replacements.

apparently Casilles & Ramos are demanind "him or us"... which is ironic considering they are 2 biggest liabilities in the first team. It's january and this is Real Madrid, Mourinho should tell them they've both played their last games for the club & bring in any number of better replacements.

He's leaving at the end of the season anyway so why would the club allow that to happen?

He's leaving at the end of the season anyway so why would the club allow that to happen?

For the same reason Manchester United got rid of Staam, Keane, Beckham.... For the same reason we were right to punt Barry Ferguson.

While it is true that no man should be bigger than the club, this should apply to manager as well as players.

Mourinho has even started to attack Ronaldo, had a go at him in front of the whole dressing room after the first leg of the Copa against Valencia. Ronaldo wasn't too pleased.

Mourinho will get the sack if they fail to be United in the CL.

Were you there?

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has insisted that there are no problems between the players on his squad and head coach Jose Mourinho.

Reports from Spain earlier on Thursday suggested that the Madrid squad, led by Iker Casillas and Sergio Ramos, had told Perez to choose between the manager and the players during a meeting on Tuesday.

"I break my rule not to speak to the press about the club's day-by-day business due to the seriousness of the allegations published by Marca," Perez said at a press conference.

"I'm not here to talk about Iker, only to deny the information that has come out this morning. I haven't spoken to Mourinho, I came here of my own accord. They cannot play with an institution like Real Madrid.

"It is absolutely false that the captains said anything negative about the coach. No ultimatum was issued by Casillas or Ramos. The level of responsibility of the captains is incompatible with this information.

"The information published today [Thursday] is a pure lie, and it's a serious attack against the club. I have a lot of respect for the press and I always listen to criticism, regardless of whether I think it's fair or not.

"But there are limits that must be respected. This is a serious matter. It is not a typical daily rumor, on who we sign or who we dismiss, It's about ethics."

Mourinho already voiced his dismay with the way he has been treated in the press earlier this week, claiming that people are trying to create controversies that do not exist.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/florentino-perez-denies-rumors-real-123900107--sow.html

Would be strange to sack him now considering they have just made it through to the Spanish Cup Semi-Final and put in their best performance of the season away at Valencia.

He'll go in the summer the big question is whether he'll leave with the Champions League or not (tu)

That's true but tradition has meant to be the manager is the most important man at the club.

And when the manager has any understanding of and respect for tradition and his place within the club then this ought to apply. I'm not sure that's the case for Mourinho.