Celtic's Terrorist Shame - The Real Scandal In Scottish Football

billmcmurdo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure why you are even bringing that up. What you are suggesting is a arguement/debate/discussion ive seen creep up on RM on the odd occasion.

This thread is about mass-support for terrorist organisations by celtic fans, most noticably at away games, not only in song, but in banner & the use of Cesspit Park & away stadiums in scotland as avehicle for such agenda's (pro-Gaza, hamas banners, banners calling for release of convicted IRA terrorists, anti-british bile, etc...).

We're not comparable to they animals.

Like Bill said 'Some of us know we are in a war' Some of our fans need to get their head around that fact.

Nobody has ever won a war by sniping at their own side.

And they turn up in their tens every week at the paedodome to sing lustily about such things.

Do they though? One there is no cunt there and secondly do they even sing ? Seriously though its like saying ibrox is swaying to Uda or UVF songs every other week when it isn't . I bet it's the same over there now and have been told reliably that it's died a death over there for a long time.

I hate Hamas but you would need to be a heartless cunt not to have sympathy for the palastinian people. Zionist movement getting closer and closer to nazism.

Way out. Out of the two states only one is governed by fascists.

Way out. Out of the two states only one is governed by fascists.

I used to say this stuff and I agree to a point. Zionist state not far behind them now and do themselves no favours. I've always defended Israel and their right to defend themselves since the 6 day war and war of anhialation. How land since occupied was seized during wars they never asked for like the golan heights. However now we have religious zealots bulldozing homes burning crops in persuit of their land grabs. I read about how they deliberately have been giving Ethiopian Jews contraception without their knowledge and I see a society so similar to the one hitler created its frightening. I wouldn't fly either flag at the football but would be offended by neither.

I used to say this stuff and I agree to a point. Zionist state not far behind them now and do themselves no favours. I've always defended Israel and their right to defend themselves since the 6 day war and war of anhialation. How land since occupied was seized during wars they never asked for like the golan heights. However now we have religious zealots bulldozing homes burning crops in persuit of their land grabs. I read about how they deliberately have been giving Ethiopian Jews contraception without their knowledge and I see a society so similar to the one hitler created its frightening. I wouldn't fly either flag at the football but would be offended by neither.

I must have missed the industrialised slaughter of 10 million people

I must have missed the industrialised slaughter of 10 million people

That happened after the war started and to be fair millions of palastinians have died on an industrial scale since the creation of isreal. My point was more at the society itself. The dis placing of Jews with Germans taking over their properties, possessions forcing them out etc. alarmingly similar.

That happened after the war started and to be fair millions of palastinians have died on an industrial scale since the creation of isreal. My point was more at the society itself. The dis placing of Jews with Germans taking over their properties, possessions forcing them out etc. alarmingly similar.

If you're going to tell a lie tell a great big one ... The Jordanians have killed many more Palestinians than the Israelis ever have where do you think Black September came from?

If you're going to tell a lie tell a great big one ... The Jordanians have killed many more Palestinians than the Israelis ever have where do you think Black September came from?

I know and I agree it's more complex than Manks waving PLO flags and us waving the Star of David. Like I said in my previous posts I have always defended isreal and their right to exist but the Zionist state has an agenda driven by greed and religious bigotry. When you look at the situation as a whole today with any sort of objectivity it's hard to take sides. But it's quite easy to feel compassion for the palastinians and to not be offended by their flag.

I know and I agree it's more complex than Manks waving PLO flags and us waving the Star of David. Like I said in my previous posts I have always defended isreal and their right to exist but the Zionist state has an agenda driven by greed and religious bigotry. When you look at the situation as a whole today with any sort of objectivity it's hard to take sides. But it's quite easy to feel compassion for the palastinians and to not be offended by their flag.

If your grandparents had been put in a gas oven would you not do what it takes to have a safe haven just in case someone else starts building gas ovens? I know I would