Remembrance Statement

rangersxfc

They think they're doing a lot of damage to us but it only strengthens and unites us in the long run. The events with the troops will be spectacular next year and our bond even stronger despite them..........just wait and see.

Maybe we could get a fly over, now that would be impressive.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone to complain or down Rangers and the fans for showing respect to the troops is disgusting and as for bigwig army boy there stuck up there own arses and never been at ground level! I appluad Rangers, every single fan that supports the troops it does not go un noticed wherever they may be serving. My mate was on pitch last time and i wish i had got the chance.

May i say i've lost 3 army mates that were Celtic fans and there club does nothing for fallen lads who supported them i will always hate them for not supporting our lads past and present i think it shows where there loyalty lies and they should be the ones getting told hey why you not doing anything for the troops not US for applauding them!

For anyone to complain or down Rangers and the fans for showing respect to the troops is disgusting and as for bigwig army boy there stuck up there own arses and never been at ground level! I appluad Rangers, every single fan that supports the troops it does not go un noticed wherever they may be serving. My mate was on pitch last time and i wish i had got the chance.

May i say i've lost 3 army mates that were Celtic fans and there club does nothing for fallen lads who supported them i will always hate them for not supporting our lads past and present i think it shows where there loyalty lies and they should be the ones getting told hey why you not doing anything for the troops not US for applauding them!

nail on head (tu)

Still disappointing that on remembrance we have a huge turnout of troops but come half time they can't relax a bit with the fans.

A bheast has put a stop to that, I hate that

Not like they were scooping beer & wine it was a wee kick about

Absolutely.. This will be seen as a victory in some quarters for the anti-Rangers brigade but we should pay no attention to that.

Veterans or servicemen in general having a nice time and being appreciated so colourfully and vocally do not need reminding how to honour fallen colleagues..some of whom may have been there in person.

That being said we should respect the wishes of the club.

No surrender ya lurking bastards!

Still disappointing that on remembrance we have a huge turnout of troops but come half time they can't relax a bit with the fans.

Totally agree with this.

Show respect then get on with life

Planning has already commenced for a Remembrance event at Ibrox in November 2013 and this will include both pre-match and half-time acts of remembrance.

Rangers Football Club is planning a major match day Armed Forces event early in the autumn once the new season is under way.

have absolutely no doubt - the paedo IRA brigade initiated this complaint - not out of respect for the fallen but to further their agenda of reducing public respect and celebration of the British armed forces.

but as predicted this cunning plan of the cowardly fenian motherfuckers backfired, didn't it timothy!

now we have two days dedicated to the armed forces instead of one! :)

can't fuckin wait till our major armed forces event falls on the autumn old firm fixture in the years ahead.

not at all, bogs, there's a myriad of creative ways to ensure our vets can 'relax' on Remembrance Day.

trust me, the beasts don't give a flying fuck about anything other than reducing the amount of pubic 'time' dedicated to the armed forces.

they couldn't give a fuck if our vets have a kick about or silence - they are only interested in reduction and elimination of public displays of appreciation for our armed forces.

they put a stop to fuck all and they can now look forward to our spectacular celebration of the armed forces every autumn. lol

they won absolutely piss all and only succeeded in fucking themselves good and proper!

Again the cretinous scum screw up, they try to destroy our recognition of British Institutions and they only make it bigger and spread over the whole year. Hopefully one day some of these Institutions will visit the terrorist haven that is celtic park on official business and rid this Country of the pond life that is a blight and the shame of Our Country. They make my skin crawl ! :sherlock:

Fair enough we will have two days for our troops, those who sadly fell and those who are still here, sad that bigots can ruin a wonderfull day with their vile and malicious complaints though.

ha well it has backfired on them this time

RFC comes out on top and stronger to boot

True Patriots will be applauding Rangers everywhere

aye but could we get it to fly over Parkhead and then accidentley release a big bomb.

If I had the wings of a sparrow

The arse of a dirty big coo

I'd fly over parkhead tomorrow

In a dirty big B52.............

bombs away............................