Dean Shiels

nachothelegend

This guy has a lot more to offer and I think he needs to step up a bit.

I also think he has it in him, and his early playmaking and assists with the odd Goal is missed.

Needs to up his game again and tommorow he can Play a big part .A frustrating player at times but I do believe he can Step up and Play.

C' mon Deano give them some problems.

Skillfull with a good Passing range and more than capable.

He is capable of much more than he has shown so far. Similarly Ian Black.

Tomorrow would be a good time for them to up their games.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow - could be a fantastic win or a disaster. Let's hope for the former.

Agree with Shiels but Ian Black is a pussy..... always was, always will be given how much bitching he's done over third division players attentions... lol. We should NEVER have bought him tbh given that he's such a poor player and his passing is woeful.

Agree with Shiels but Ian Black is a pussy..... always was, always will be given how much bitching he's done over third division players attentions... lol. We should NEVER have bought him tbh given that he's such a poor player and his passing is woeful.

Why are you still here?

We didnt buy him.

Finally banned , no wonder though for a guy who said he`d been supporting the gers since the 70`s he talked a pile of pish mostly in negative tones . yesterdays comment about not wanting to face c*lt*c was the last straw for me and must have sealed his fate .

I do my best not to argue with you, but sometimes its too much.

Ive heard and read too much utter shite, degrading our own players past and present, to still believe your a rangers fan.

Finally banned , no wonder though for a guy who said he`d been supporting the gers since the 70`s he talked a pile of pish mostly in negative tones . yesterdays comment about not wanting to face c*lt*c was the last straw for me and must have sealed his fate .

Is he? Good riddance. I'll tell you this, he'll not be hard to spot when he reappears

He was always slating the team, and if he was following Rangers since the 70s he'd be 40 plus years of age. Middle age men don't argue with every other poster and resort to name calling like immature teenagers. They rise above it.

He was always slating the team, and if he was following Rangers since the 70s he'd be 40 plus years of age. Middle age men don't argue with every other poster and resort to name calling like immature teenagers. They rise above it.

Thats bollocks