Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

I agree. But here let it endeth.

Calling him all sorts, threatening he'll get done in etc is fucking sickening.

What's truly sickening is someone pretending that a Rangers fans' rep saying one thing and doing another is not hypocritical. Eh? If it's not, tell me what would be.

You seem to be using this thread to find a way by which "great Rangers man" Ross could have attended the game at Tannadice without having to step down. Forget it, he had no business being there and he knew it. That's why he lied about having been there when challenged after Leggat's blog, before being forced to come clean.

No-one is calling for violence but as I've said; if Blyth tries to stay on after lying to the support so brazenly, I'm 99% certain he will get a slap from an irate Bear.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only see two choices. Either Ross leaves and returns as a fan and no more, or the club remove all official links to this organisation.

The fact the club were caught out by a boycott breaker and let the same have the honoured position of flag carrier is jaw dropping.

That organisation is basically dead to me as far as I can see. You never lie to your own when its these circumstances. The man is a fool, yet thinks he's smarter than his members.

WATP