Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

Because thats the litmus test for a mans moral fibre. Choosing whether to go to the football or not.

Two faced hypocritical cunt? You mean like the large number of fans who wanted Smith gone after Kaunas yet lauded him for a knighthood later? or the fans who weren't going back after Mojo signed and went back. Or those who wouldn't celebrate Millers goals but did? THAT kind of two-faced, hypocritical cunt?

So in response to a charge of "whataboutery", you come back with more whataboutery?

That's about as impressive as the liar Blyth's conduct throughout this scandalous episode. He's finished as a Rangers fans' rep. There's no recovering from lying to the very fans you seek to respresent.

You keep saying, "Aye but, aye but..." all you like but Blyth is not coming back from this. He can now concentrate on attending every Rangers game as a fan.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many of you know, I am never one for stirring it on here, but did anyone else notice MD on camera during the game last Saturday? One wonders if he will do the honourable thing and resign.

Has that snowball finally survived hell!! :7325:

Mark Dingwall was at Tannadice?

Fk me, does Leggat know??

I'm really not. He's being put on some kind of pedestal because he is the VC of a supporters group. Everyone has an agenda to push now and it seems theres been quite a bit of that going on tonight with this.

The significance of the group in question is not really the point though is it Dude. The point is this group supported/urged the boycott, asked fans to do the unthinkable, and then a member of that group did the opposite.

Utter hypocrisy no matter the significance of the group

This reminds me of when we went on strike over a dispute at our Mine for 2 weeks, concerning our Union representative.A lot of our members voted against it, but the majority vote carried the day, which is the democratic way of things.

We then found out that our union man had gone working in a fucking Butcher shop for the period we had no wages.

Makes you wonder about the ethics of some people.

Hope that bastard got the chop!

Firstly he s not an 'ordinary' fan. He is or was Vice Prssident of the Assembly who took the decision to endorse the boycott. Ross had an input in to the statement calling for their members not to attend.

As a member of a committee you must abide by the democratic decisions said committee makes. If you disagree at the meeting then fine but morally you must abide by the committee's decisions. Ross didn't.

Then we move on to him actually going to the game but not having the moral fibre to sit in the Rangers end....why not? Simple..he knew there was every chance he would be spotted right away so he acted disgracefully by sitting in with United supporters.

Now we move to his response to the allegations. We emailed Ross asking him if the allegations were true or not because if they weren't we were ready to offer him our support and advice if he required it. He categorically stated in an email that he did not attend and that he thought he may have been the victim of a smear campaign. We asked him to issue a statement to that effect quickly and nip this in the bud. He chose not to and this didn't sit well with many of us.

Now he has admitted attending the game but I don't see a sorry in his statement. An apology to his fellow RSA members or board members. A sorry for lying to people ready to help him.

So Ross Blyth is a liar who is not fit to serve as Vice President of the Assembly.

Maybe if the guy was upfront with people and not lied his credibility could have been intact, to go to Utd end amongst those Scummy Cunts is desperate.

Maybe if the guy was upfront with people and not lied his credibility could have been intact, to go to Utd end amongst those Scummy Cunts is desperate.

Perhaps although many would still have called for his resignation. He would though have maybe got some grudging respect later for telling people he couldn't endorse the boycott, was resigning as a result and sat in the Gers end. Instead he endorsed it, then defied it, then lied that he attended and sat in the United end hoping he wouldn't have been recognised.

Actions of a moral coward and hypocrite.

Apologise to whom? The Rangers support for ignoring the clubs wishes or the club? Either way I take it that we will be expecting an apology from those who continue to sing about fenians? Clubs wishes and all that...

Are you taking the piss?

The man lied to everyone in the Rangers support for five days then decided at the last moment to admit his guilt.

He's the Chris Huhne of Scottish football.

Despicable and indefensible.

Perhaps although many would still have called for his resignation. He would though have maybe got some grudging respect later for telling people he couldn't endorse the boycott, was resigning as a result and sat in the Gers end. Instead he endorsed it, then defied it, then lied that he attended and sat in the United end hoping he wouldn't have been recognised.

Actions of a moral coward and hypocrite.

Spot on mate (tu)

I can see why some would want one. If the bus that I travel on voted to boycott a particular fixture but the convener chose to go off his own back than that is his decision, its nothing to do with the overall decision made by the bus. I have to promote certain policies at my work that I wholly disagree with, I can't choose to simply ignore them when I am working. If the RSA had agreed to back the boycott then Blyth would be obliged as VC to promote this to their members regardless of personal opinion.

You'd make a cracking union shop steward pal