Rangers online discussion

Falcoholic

online - we’re doing a Rangers online discussion tomorrow at 12.15 Glasgow time. Fans, legal expert, top journalist — and me. alex thomson (@alextomo)

Can't imagine whose fans, which legal expert and which top journalist tho.

He truly is an obsessed c**t.

Do you reckon we could outnumber the obsessed on this or is it a complete waste of time?

he is a strange one this Thomson. I cant grasp what his interest is in us at all. It seems to have sprung from nowhere and suddenly he is acting like gers are the club of the anti christ. Its more than just journo interest as well, its went completely beyond that.

I just dont get it.

he is a strange one this Thomson. I cant grasp what his interest is in us at all. It seems to have sprung from nowhere and suddenly he is acting like gers are the club of the anti christ. Its more than just journo interest as well, its went completely beyond that.

I just dont get it.

Very strange indeed. I can normally ignore w*****s with an agenda against us, but this c**t manages to get under my skin. And that annoys me even more.

I just dont get it.

his boss is Stuart Cosgrove

his boss is Stuart Cosgrove

That seems to be the way things are working out for these two pricks, cosgrove gets the bbc phone in gig trys to have an opinion on us that's ment to be on the level and at the same time make sure thomson keeps the shite coming at us. Come on JT you have enough on them too stop this fud.

Cosgrove is head of Creative Diversity at Ch4. He commissions new fresh thinking programs that fit his bigoted view of the world. Thats why the failed war hack toes the taig line.

I wonder if C4 know that 3rd degree burns face has openly admitted on national radio to hurling sectarian abuse at Rangers supporters and claimed it was "a great laugh and the highlight of any St Johnstone Vs Rangers fixture"