Ethnic Cleansing

clan macrae

Last March our family went to Blackpool to celebrate my wifes 60th birthday.The party included my 2 elderly aunts,my brother and his partner,my young cousin and her husband and of course the wife and myself.On the last night in the hotel we decided to take in the resident singer,wasnt too bad had a nice wee night untill she sang the last song "Penny Arcade" much to our delight of course we all joined in (except for a group at the table opposite).we sung along without changing the words,well i thought there was going to be a riot they went off their nuts even going down to the English girl singer to tell her that the song was secterian and we were bigots.It started me wondering is this a form of ethnic cleansing by word does the enemy continuallynties complain about our culture no matter how frivilous.Have any of you experianced anything similler.And by the way the "auld aunties"as well as the rest of the family are true blues.WATP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last March our family went to Blackpool to celebrate my wifes 60th birthday.The party included my 2 elderly aunts,my brother and his partner,my young cousin and her husband and of course the wife and myself.On the last night in the hotel we decided to take in the resident singer,wasnt too bad had a nice wee night untill she sang the last song "Penny Arcade" much to our delight of course we all joined in (except for a group at the table opposite).we sung along without changing the words,well i thought there was going to be a riot they went off their nuts even going down to the English girl singer to tell her that the song was secterian and we were bigots.It started me wondering is this a form of ethnic cleansing by word does the enemy continuallynties complain about our culture no matter how frivilous.Have any of you experianced anything similler.And by the way the "auld aunties"as well as the rest of the family are true blues.WATP

Is your brother called Big V?

As much as I enjoy penny arcade being played at ibrox it was much better when it was secretly a song for bluenoses,

I remember being in mixed functions and pubs and when it came on you knew who was a bear and who wasnt. It would be especially sweet after a league win or victory over the rag tags, with bluenoses giving it big licks whilst obvious earls sat oblivious to our singing and dancing

Welcome to the world of Ulstermen :ulster:

Did they play Penny Arcade in the Soul Suite?

Ethnic cleansing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut the fuck up!

Ask my Jewish grandparents about ethnic cleansing and then think about what context to use the term.

well if ur a true blue then you know we are called facists by the taigs and 4 flyin the union jack, we don't forget the holocaust, we are the people that liberated your kin and ended the death camps, We as protestant/presbyterians all know the sacrifice that all true loyalists/unionists have made, we are now the hunted by the unwashed and they will not win unless u undersatand what's going on m8

well if ur a true blue then you know we are called facists by the taigs and 4 flyin the union jack, we don't forget the holocaust, we are the people that liberated your kin and ended the death camps, We as protestant/presbyterians all know the sacrifice that all true loyalists/unionists have made, we are now the hunted by the unwashed and they will not win unless u undersatand what's going on m8

A lot of the death camps were liberated by the Godless Soviets.

Tony Evans (Times football editor) used the phrase "ethnic cleansing" to describe "the famine song". He was as wrong as the op is to use the phrase.

The Jewish population of Europe in the 30's and 49's and Bosnians Muslims know about ethnic cleansing.

Idiots in modern day Scotland who don't attend Church or Chapel or have even the most basic understanding of their own self proclaimed "faith" don't know the meaning of the word.