Weiss or Aluko

Troubled Genius

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aluko was the better player for Rangers, but Weiss has accomplished a lot more since.

What has he accomplished?

Weiss was a great wee player but most people seem to remember him for winding up the taigs rather than for his football abilities!

For me it's aluko

Weiss was a great wee player but most people seem to remember him for winding up the taigs rather than for his football abilities!

For me it's aluko

He won things with Rangers, Aluko didnt.

Aluko plays in the championship.

Weiss plays in Seria A and has played in La Liga.

He won things with Rangers, Aluko didnt.

Aluko plays in the championship.

Weiss plays in Seria A and has played in La Liga.

Obviously he won things but during their time at rangers I think aluko was the better player! Weiss didn't do to we'll in la liga but has done ok in Seria A. I think aluko has the talent to play at a higher level than the championship

For me it's aluko

More than Aluko.

You couldn't forget Weiss's footballing abilities, may be enhanced memories due to his winding up of the taigs but it's evident the skill was there.

Obviously he won things but during their time at rangers I think aluko was the better player! Weiss didn't do to we'll in la liga but has done ok in Seria A. I think aluko has the talent to play at a higher level than the championship

Definitely! (tu)

Think he may fade away though if stuck at Hull, a lot of good players do. Also i thought Weiss did okay in La Liga?

I prob go with Aluko was better for us but Weiss was still young, I don't think Weiss was that far behind Aluko but when we look at it Aluko was about as good as he would ever be whereas Weiss still had more to come, it's just a pity we didn't have Weiss for longer.

Definitely! (tu)

Think he may fade away though if stuck at Hull, a lot of good players do. Also i thought Weiss did okay in La Liga?

i disagree idont think aluko can play at a higher level.i think hes found his level,to me hes too weak for the premiership like weiss

its like naismith up here he was thought of as great.in the premiership he looks piss,subbed,starts,subbed.left out just

another average player who will slide down the leagues,players up here get rave reviews for playing well against hearts

or motherwell,there third rate teams with third rate players

Ahhh the great Aluko , the one that shafted us and continues to try and shaft us but still seems to be missed by some.

Do we really this guy in a thread every few weeks?

Aluko paid to play for us, on top of that he was out of contract in the summer. What has he done wrong here?

Either way to have a talent like them just now would be amazing

Step up and play Barrie McKay

He gets me off my seat when he gets the ball

I was just thinking about how Barrie could compare in the future.

Imagine a team with Weiss, Aluko and Barrie.

Would have said Temps if he's on form but i prefer McKay, Temps has left me a bit disappointed in all honesty, hate to see right footed wingers on the left consistently attempt to cut in and lose the ball, you'd think they'd learn.

Funnily enough Weiss was quite bad for that :P

Aluko for the goal against the taigs when they thought they were going to win the league on our patch! I can't even begin to explain my pleasure in thumping the taigs that day!!!

I actually forgot about that for a minute! That goal was insane, THAT turn was incredible in all honesty (tu)

i disagree idont think aluko can play at a higher level.i think hes found his level,to me hes too weak for the premiership like weiss

its like naismith up here he was thought of as great.in the premiership he looks piss,subbed,starts,subbed.left out just

another average player who will slide down the leagues,players up here get rave reviews for playing well against hearts

or motherwell,there third rate teams with third rate players

Too weak for the premiership?

There's other factors contributing to paysmiths lack of success down there though.

You can judge the player on the team he's facing but if you watched Aluko and Weiss it's clear that they weren't only playing well due to piss poor opposition, you can see the talent that's there.

Too weak for the premiership?

There's other factors contributing to paysmiths lack of success down there though.

You can judge the player on the team he's facing but if you watched Aluko and Weiss it's clear that they weren't only playing well due to piss poor opposition, you can see the talent that's there.

i agree they both have talent,i loved them both when they were here,but i feel players reach there level eventually and they have