Weiss or Aluko

Troubled Genius

Weiss but would love both back. I think Weiss is the better player, even in his time at Rangers but he had some very quiet patches. Aluko wasn't as talented a player but had more regular impact. As for their future careers Weiss will go much further than Aluko in my opinion. Can see Aluko passing about championship teams until retirement where as Weiss' next move may very well be to AC Milan where he can be the new Gattuso (not in playing style but simply in that he can be linked to us every summer)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to think Weiss was desperate to come back to us but McCoist apparently didn't rate him and preferred to make a move for Juan Manuel Ortiz the brilliant winger with no pace or skill. Now Weiss is tearing up Seria A (and he was a success in La Liga by the way aswell the Espanyol fans really rated him and wanted him to stay) and is gonna get a big move but our manager doesn't think he is good enough :rolleyes: and to think he only cost Pescara £1.5 Million.

As others have said Aluko probably was more consistant for us where as Weiss is a better player now and certainly on course for a higher profile carear but i enjoyed both there time at Rangers and i hope we see either or both back one day, although i reckon thats pretty doubtfull with the high level Weiss is playing at now and Aluko's dispute with Charles over leaving last summer.

to think Weiss was desperate to come back to us but McCoist apparently didn't rate him and preferred to make a move for Juan Manuel Ortiz the brilliant winger with no pace or skill. Now Weiss is tearing up Seria A (and he was a success in La Liga by the way aswell the Espanyol fans really rated him and wanted him to stay) and is gonna get a big move but our manager doesn't think he is good enough :rolleyes: and to think he only cost Pescara £1.5 Million.

Nice username. (tu)

Weiss has the potential to become a top player in a top league, Aluko has probably got as far as he ever will by playing for Rangers. The fact that either side of playing for us he's been at Aberdeen and Hull suggests he had a wee purple patch for a few months and a gradual slide down the lower leagues is more likely than him ever playing at a high level.