Real Madrid v Manchester United

SkiBunny

The problem with nani's red was the second motion , his challenge was high but his eyes were on the ball , fair enough

The second motion was unnatural as one of the camera angles shows him kicking out

They can have no complaints , even if they had won the tie narrowly you can bet fergie would raging at nani , the way it's now the shit storm has saved nani from blame

Toys out the pram like septic always cheated never defeated

Nani was sent off correctly.

If he was on the recieving end he'd still be down rolling about.

What his reaction would be is immaterial. If you genuinely beleve that deserved a straight red, then your 'fuck modern football' posts ring hollow.

Daily Mail: Robbed

The Sun: Broken

Daily Mirror: Wronged

Daily Express: Fergie is Real mad

The Telegraph: Wayne Rooney's time at Old Trafford could be up after being dropped

The Times: Should I stay or go? Now the question is not for Wayne Rooney to answer

It was one game, why would Rooney leave because he sat out 70 mins of 1 tie :lol:

Funny how all the talk is about the red card never mind that Real had a perfectly good goal chopped off and rafael kept the ball out the net with his arm...

Typical United.

Nor the trip on Welbeck or the 'keeper punching Vidic after missing the ball.

If you want to champion even-handedness.....

Nor the trip on Welbeck or the 'keeper punching Vidic after missing the ball.

If you want to champion even-handedness.....

None of those would necessarily have ended in a goal, those 2 incidents I mentioned were stick on goals for Madrid.

One was chopped off for no reason while the other was kept out the net by a United players arm.

Justice was done in the end I suppose with the best team going through

:D

None of those would necessarily have ended in a goal, those 2 incidents I mentioned were stick on goals for Madrid.

One was chopped off for no reason while the other was kept out the net by a United players arm.

Justice was done in the end I suppose with the best team going through

:D

The Rafael handball wouldn't necessarily have resulted in a goal either.

All this 'what if' shite is cringeworthy, including people saying that the sending off changed the result. There's no way of knowing what would have transpired.

I agree that over both legs, Real were the better side.

Paddy's raging!

Former Manchester United player Paddy Crerard has hit back at Roy Keane for agreeing with Nani's red card.

He told BBC Ulster: "Roy Keane was in a minority of one. Not one person said it was a red card except Roy. Roy Keane is the one person that has come out and categorically stated that he should have been sent off.

"Nobody else agrees with him so why are we talking about Roy Keane? Why do we not talk about the 99.9% of people who said it wasn't a sending off.

"Why are we talking about Roy Keane - because he played for Manchester United. Well, let me tell you something, I played with Manchester United, I played in a European Cup final, Roy didn't. The referee was wrong."

Paddy's raging!

Former Manchester United player Paddy Crerard has hit back at Roy Keane for agreeing with Nani's red card.

He told BBC Ulster: "Roy Keane was in a minority of one. Not one person said it was a red card except Roy. Roy Keane is the one person that has come out and categorically stated that he should have been sent off.

"Nobody else agrees with him so why are we talking about Roy Keane? Why do we not talk about the 99.9% of people who said it wasn't a sending off.

"Why are we talking about Roy Keane - because he played for Manchester United. Well, let me tell you something, I played with Manchester United, I played in a European Cup final, Roy didn't. The referee was wrong."

Nice when they start falling out isn't it :pipe:

A man has apologised to Nottinghamshire Police for calling 999 and asking for the referee at last night's Champions League clash to be arrested. The 18 year-old says he was caught up in the excitement following Nani's sending off.

Police have decided not to pursue action for wasting police time after the man realised his bad judgement and said he was sorry.

A man has apologised to Nottinghamshire Police for calling 999 and asking for the referee at last night's Champions League clash to be arrested. The 18 year-old says he was caught up in the excitement following Nani's sending off.

Police have decided not to pursue action for wasting police time after the man realised his bad judgement and said he was sorry.

:lol: