Real Madrid v Manchester United

SkiBunny

So Hutton and Perry get tickets to the biggest show in town, are not at work at that time and decide to go, as anyone on the fucking planet would,

And some folk on here moan about it, STFU, FFS

I'm only interested in The Rangers. I wouldn't. Maybe you could go support Man Utd then. It won't be a loss i bet.

I'm amazed anyone thinks United were the better team tonight.

It was 50/50 until Nani's red, then Real went into untouchable mode for half an hour and won it, could have scored another two or three, and United rallied as expected and forced a few decent saves.

Real were definitely the better side.

Haven't read through the thread so not too sure how many times it's been mentioned, but...

The Nani red card was undoubtedly NOT a red card. There was no intention whatsoever, his boot actually wasn't that high I could maybe agree with it if it was head height, it's IMO no different to going up for a header and clattering the other person with your head (or the Madrid GK's punch at one of the corners). So I have to sympathise with the United supporters on that case.

What is annoying me however, is the fact that the majority of their fans and the media have completely brushed over 2 just as massive moments in the match that went United's way. 1 was the Madrid disallowed goal at 0-0 which seems to be completely forgotten/ignored, it seemed extremely harsh to me and I seen nothing wrong with it at all. 2 was the Rafael hand-ball to deny Madrid a goal at 1-0, which probably would have seen Rafael being sent off along with a penalty to Madrid.

These are 2 massive moments and would have completely changed the game regardless of whether Nani stayed on the pitch or not. No doubt there will be a witch-hunt for the referee and we won't hear the end of it from Fergie, Rio, the media, Manure fans etc etc and it's a shame they decide to overlook other incidents.

Nani's challenge reminded me of Scholes on Zabaleta a couple of years ago.

Any high challenges are red card offences for me. Roy Keane was spot on with his verdict, unfortunetly ITV has some awfully biased pundits and commentators who are obviously going to say the complete opposite.

Nani's challenge reminded me of Scholes on Zabaleta a couple of years ago.

Any high challenges are red card offences for me. Roy Keane was spot on with his verdict, unfortunetly ITV has some awfully biased pundits and commentators who are obviously going to say the complete opposite.

The overhead kick scenario blows away the 'high boot' as a straight red.