Lee Wallace getting better by the game.

pcbear

His level of consistancy is right up there, he is a top quality player with a superb temprament, he gets whacked plenty of times but never reacts, also imo he is getting better as the season rolls on,Lee Wallace gets my vote as player of the season by a country mile.

His level of consistancy is right up there, he is a top quality player with a superb temprament, he gets whacked plenty of times but never reacts, also imo he is getting better as the season rolls on,Lee Wallace gets my vote as player of the season by a country mile.

He is a superb full back and is one of the few that throughout the season has looked like a top player playing at a standard beneath him! Definetly my player of the year and delighted he stayed in the summer....it is hard to judge exactly where he is at in relation to what he's up against and I thought he looked a bit ropey against utd but he is one of only a handful of our current team I think will still be a regular when we get back to the top!

Brilliant player and a great replacement for Papac.

I thought against Dundee Utd he did alright the first goal aside, was maybe guilty of trying to do too much solo when we had our only good spell at the start of the second half.

Future Rangers Captain in my opinion (tu)

Brilliant player and a great replacement for Papac.

I thought against Dundee Utd he did alright the first goal aside, was maybe guilty of trying to do too much solo when we had our only good spell at the start of the second half.

Future Rangers Captain in my opinion (tu)

he already is rangers captain

I like Wallace and believe he is our best player, he links up well with Templeton and when we go down the left we look miles better, I'm hoping he will stay with us because he is going to get even better and will be real hot property in the coming years.

There's not too many calling him a "fucking hopeless player" or "Another waste of money by McCoist" these days.By the time we are back in the top flight,he will be in his prime.He is still makes mistakes but he's certainly the best LB in Scotland.

i was lucky enough to get a tkt for the clyde game,,lee wallace was awesome, strong, quick, skillful, head and shoulders above everything on show,had to laugh at the coupla hundred clyde fans singing scotland squad yer having a laugh at the big man,, hope he stays with us on this journey, it will be a few years till were back on top, but when we get there i hope we see lee wallace rampaging down that left hand side, thanks for sticking with us